WH Heritage at Jo Byrns

timbdp

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tellem butch dog over the last 2 yrs aginst whh. the total points scored for jbs is 81 and for whh is is a goose egg each year,,,,,,, not saying it will happen again this year,, but you want stop jbs offense,,, that my friends i promise ya and jbs is more /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> than whh

It honestly wouldnt surprise me to see either team win this game but I will be very surprised if either team gets shut-out. Both of these teams should score atleast 2-3 times in this game; JBS defense is not as good as it was the last couple of years and WHH has the potential to play ball-control would could limit JBS opportunities on offense which I think they need to do to have a chance to win.

I just dont see either team dominating the other; these teams are much closer to 1 another than some want to believe. They both have good personel and even better coaching so this has all the makings of a great HS football game. It is football though and you never know, 1 of the teams could blow the other off the field, I dont see it happenning, but it could none the less.

Butchie and reddevil and whoever else need to get a room and leave coacht for trash talkin predictions or whatever else they have websites if your trying to meet someone and fall in love you know.....about the game, I think these are the top 2 teams in the region and I think it will be a very good game. I am gonna take Heritage in a close one 21-14.

Butchie and reddevil and whoever else need to get a room and leave coacht for trash talkin predictions or whatever else they have websites if your trying to meet someone and fall in love you know.....about the game, I think these are the top 2 teams in the region and I think it will be a very good game. I am gonna take Heritage in a close one 21-14.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Bet cascade has something to say about that. Right cascade11?!?

Awe Are you Jealous? Not Enough Love For Ya? After JoByrns Trashes Your Team We'll Console You As Well. Tissues Will be At All The Exits. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i think you just need to worry about what you say about the game because as far as i am concernd i will talk about what ever i want here ,,,,,,,,,gotta a problem tell someone who care's i think Butchie is right not enough love commin your way,,,,well after fri nite you gonna need it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Memo to No. 3: Cascade 57, Eagleville 0. Here is a prediction since you asked:

White House Heritage 6

Jo Byrns 35

That's of course if the WHH QB doesn't get suspended again. Could be worse if he is out.

How long has it been since Jo Byrns lost anything at home? I graduated last year from WHH, and ANYTIME there was a game in Adams, with exception of one basketball game, Jo Byrns has won at home. Not saying there's any conspiracy to this, but I'm just curious, when was the last time you lost a home football game?

Awe Are you Jealous? Not Enough Love For Ya? After JoByrns Trashes Your Team We'll Console You As Well. Tissues Will be At All The Exits. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Im not on the team so I think I will be alright, and I am sorry I dont have to get love from people on coacht to get through the day. I was just giving you guys a hard time cause two pages were full of you guys complimenting each other and I was ready to get on topic about the game.

How long has it been since Jo Byrns lost anything at home? I graduated last year from WHH, and ANYTIME there was a game in Adams, with exception of one basketball game, Jo Byrns has won at home. Not saying there's any conspiracy to this, but I'm just curious, when was the last time you lost a home football game?

in 05 lost to union city semis finals 36-13