Wilson Central @ Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

I saw WC against Franklin County in week 0, i think it was. Although WC won the game by 21, spread out over two nights due to lightning, they were not terribly impressive when compared to Riverdale's usual standards.

I assume it was just first game bugs and kinks, because you don't get to be 7-0 without being pretty danged good.

yeah, you can't base anything on that because WC played without Majors in the second half, and even then, that game was at no point close. FC should have just stayed home the second night. Could this be the year Riverdale finally loses a region game? Guess we will find out Friday night.

Come on Cats class of 07, this is the moment you have been waiting 4 years for.....let's go seniors!!!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2P, just when I thought you kind of was making sense. I believe in my Bulldogs, and it does disturb me that my dogs do not get the credit they deserve.

thats their own fault, they dropped 2 and the media is STILL riding them in the rankings. the actual region 4 fans know better than to think they are a top 10 team.

i honestly would have not even gave my opinion on smyrna this entire season until next week had you not came on here and straight disrespected anything and everything that starts with a 'river' and ends with a 'dale.' talk about not getting credit, you have still refused to acknowledge they have even won a game this season (got 7 of those).

dont tell no sobb stories bout your doggies. lots of people wish i would just press "ignore" but i like being your daddy, listen and you might learn a thing or 2.

Dang, bdogg, if you think I was starting to make some sense then I guess I need to get a full check-up. YIKES, how scary!!! hahahahah

2p, who was that blackman guy on here a few years ago? he's gotta be that same guy with the comments he makes. i can guarantee Bdogg isnt wyant

Riverdale is playing GREAT as a TEAM!! and the only reason Bdogg is on here time after time is to try & get into the players minds...guys don't let him succeed!! His team is not a TEAM they are a few players trying to make plays to win a game... you guys are a team & it is driving him CRAZY Why else would he spend so much time on here or any of the Riverdale boards instead of going to the Smyrna boards and talking about his "great & powerful" team?? because they do not have one to talk about!! You & your coaches are doing a fantastic job with each game.. So you loose a few battles during the game..but your coaches learn from them as you do & yall prepare for the next game with more intensity & more drive & the leadership is really there.. Do NOT let him get too you as that is his mission!! You guys have played to well to let some has been wannabe wish I was there.. ruin it for you.. STAY FOCUSED & be thankful you have the coaching staff you have!! They are truly top notch!!

Bdogg be a good little doggie & go sleep in your dog house so we can have a few moments of silence w/out your input..we all get it!! you wish you were a WARRIOR (or you would not be so consumed with them)...but we are glad you are not!! go home little doggie go home... post on the smyrna board

Keep UP the GREAT WORK WARRIORS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh dang......tdntn, I forgot all out our beloved fball on here. Once 82cat busted his chops, he disappeared and came back as fballismyhero. Cat nailed him again and he has been awol a long time. You are right, the posts are very similar.

Hopefully he gets a new box of peepee pads cause we all know "he" isn't housebroken yet.

Dang, bdogg, if you think I was starting to make some sense then I guess I need to get a full check-up. YIKES, how scary!!! hahahahah

Now that my friend is funny.

Oh dang......tdntn, I forgot all out our beloved fball on here. Once 82cat busted his chops, he disappeared and came back as fballismyhero. Cat nailed him again and he has been awol a long time. You are right, the posts are very similar. Hopefully he gets a new box of peepee pads cause we all know "he" isn't housebroken yet.

Now who has the handle two pee?