York at Jackson County

asby69

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three of yorks best players are out yet they will still dominate the game..probably ride on jones back this game for the most part....by the way every york fan needs to get on the Lance Wright band wagon cause this kid is bad news...if you arent on his nuts get on em....

Hey I have a ? If my son is going to be in the 7th grade next year but he will not turn 12 till august 2009, can he play on York LL team next year or dose he have to play on JR. He hasn't played football before I would like him to learn something before He goes into JR. high football.

Hey I have a ? If my son is going to be in the 7th grade next year but he will not turn 12 till august can he play on York LL team or dose he have to play on JR. He hasn't played football before I would like him to learn something before He goes into JR. high football.

If im not mistaken he can play pee wee football...but thats already over....he will have to play crush..this isnt a bad thing they went undefeated and won middle tennessee..should help him a lot before high school

Sunshine? Isn't that a gay guy from the movie Remember the Titans? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why do you know so much about gay men??!? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey I have a ? If my son is going to be in the 7th grade next year but he will not turn 12 till august 2009, can he play on York LL team next year or dose he have to play on JR. He hasn't played football before I would like him to learn something before He goes into JR. high football.

Ok not trying to start anything, but i have to ask a question. Arn't you the person that was saying how the York LL teams where cussing and they should be embarassed of them self and how the highschool team was the same way? J/w if it was you.