Polk County vs Sequoyah

dumdum

Polk was that confident two years ago and they barely escaped because of a muffed punt, go ahead and overlook the Chiefs. GO CHIEFS!!!

Man, I pray they learned their lesson in Sweetwater. Polk came out flat and didn't fire up until the final quarter and look what happened, they cannot overlook the Chiefs and they better darn well know it!

-sigh-

Polk should win this one.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! That is a fine record, although I fail to see what that has to do with any games this year. I realize you have had a great year to this point, and no one expects you to mess up now. Wait a second, did I hear that right? Kentucky beat LSU?! Hmmm, I suppose anything can happen on the field. Good luck to both teams-mainly Sequoyah-Friday night and beyond. Looking forward to seeing the mighty Wildcats in action. I'm really curious to see how they stack up with McMinn Central. Anyway, no disrespect, just that anything can happen on a given night, and I like the way our team is playing right now. Didn't Grundy County play Polk tough? I could be mistaken on that, just seems like I remember that being a close game. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah you are right anything can happen on the field but polk will win against sequoyah friday night big.... and i cant believe mentioning central who is that i mean come on we have beat them 7 years in a row dont be suprised when it happens again

GO PC!!!!!

who cares if i just signed up yesterday i know what im talking about polk will win big and then they will edge central next week at home in a close win

Obviously your a student of either Polk or another school, and you do not represent Polk when you say "us" along side of trash talk or bashing of any sort. The reason rooty toot brings this up is because it seems to be all the people who are all of a sudden joining CoachT are the ones doing all the useless trash talking that doesn't belong on here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />