Mo East vs Volunteer

flyinfalcon

The only reason you didn't have one in the West game is because they didn't try to throw one. If West had thrown the football, they would have won by 35+. Most boring game I have seen in years thanks to conservative West coaching staff.

Excuses in a win? WOW!

I bet you just recently became a rockies fan as well.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Falcon offense is much better than East....Cane defense may be much better..This is why I believe that this will be a great game. Last year means nothing. If Cradic takes off and runs, this will give the Canes trouble. I wish that the coaching staff would turn him loose with more running plays. Good luck Falcons.

It remains to be seen which team has the best offense. It is show down time and

I don't believe the East coach will send the offense in with one hand tied behind their

back. It is late in the season and East should be prepared to play . Winning this

Conference game now is all that counts in the long run.

It remains to be seen which team has the best offense. It is show down time and

I don't believe the East coach will send the offense in with one hand tied behind their

back. It is late in the season and East should be prepared to play . Winning this

Conference game now is all that counts in the long run.

This is the 8th game of the year and you suggest that the East offense is going to show up.....if not by now then ....I don't know???

Just at a glance Vol. off adv. 23.2 per game and East 14.1

Yards rushing and passing are not that close either....

I think that alot of East fans are hoping that the offense comes out of the closet.. it's pretty late for that to happen now. They can still improve each week. With improvement they become adverage.

Take a look @ your schedule...you have beat Karns...District , Crockett, Cherokee and Cocke which some say may be the weekest in the district. In your loses you have not scored on offense.

Big game Friday

It looks as if Volunteers def is in the same boat....they are giving up an adverage of 18.4 per game. East is only 14.2

Close game, Falcons by 3

The offense has not had an identity until now. We lose an all state Rb after week 1 and our QB during week 3 and had to play sophomores behind a revamped line. The O has progressed and looked better every day. They are not last years team but they will show up to play volunteer. I remember last year when east beat VHS 55-16. VHS fans did not think much of east coming into that game either. the avg per game is irrelevant. We play 5a teams and 3a state champs.............volunteer did not. VHS would have lost to every team we have lost to by at least the same score if not worse.

If you swap fulton with clintwood on our schedules we would have a record of 5-2 with an avg. of 20.1 to 9.4.

VHS would have a record of 2-5 with an avg. of 17.3 to 23.3. Maybe if we could drop fulton and pick up clintwood we could boast about scoring averages in helping us predict a win over VHS. My point is that we do not play the same schedule so averages are a moot point. You are using stats like a drunk would use a lamp post..............to lean on and not for illumination. I am not saying VHS will not win but I am not basing ANY prediction on a comparison of our schedules or stats.

If you swap fulton with clintwood on our schedules we would have a record of 5-2 with an avg. of 20.1 to 9.4.

VHS would have a record of 2-5 with an avg. of 17.3 to 23.3. Maybe if we could drop fulton and pick up clintwood we could boast about scoring averages in helping us predict a win over VHS. My point is that we do not play the same schedule so averages are a moot point. You are using stats like a drunk would use a lamp post..............to lean on and not for illumination. I am not saying VHS will not win but I am not basing ANY prediction on a comparison of our schedules or stats.

East put three hours in on the practice field getting ready for Volunteer . It finished off

the day with thirty minutes of a non stopped hard scrimmage. East looked like a team

ready to play at a level that will take care of business Friday night.

Great point Canefan72, Who you have played will not help or hurt you come friday night. It will come down

to, what team wants it the most. I always say that, the team that is more physical normally wins.

Go Canes!

ok then how bout we swap a game of yours with bell county ky....hows that sound...there isnt a team around here that could beat them they play at a completely different level, but im not gonna take the time to figure out the average and all that bull but how bout we talk about this friday instead of other crap /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

ok then how bout we swap a game of yours with bell county ky....hows that sound...there isnt a team around here that could beat them they play at a completely different level, but im not gonna take the time to figure out the average and all that bull but how bout we talk about this friday instead of other crap /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I did not bring it up. i only replied to it. Sorry if it was not pleasing to read.

East put three hours in on the practice field getting ready for Volunteer . It finished offthe day with thirty minutes of a non stopped hard scrimmage. East looked like a teamready to play at a level that will take care of business Friday night.

Did you see the hit it ended on? POP!!!!!!!

I did not bring it up. i only replied to it. Sorry if it was not pleasing to read.Did you see the hit it ended on? POP!!!!!!!

I believe we will see and hear a lot of pops Friday. The players seem to be revved

up and ready to get it on. The runners are paying more attention to their chores

when they are not carrying the ball. A ball carrier has to depend on the blockers

to clear the way for his runs and has to hold on to the ball when he takes a lick.

It will take a team effort to put Volunteer away and that is what the players

and fans expect. All the players need to go all out and win this important game.

Practice will be much easier next week with a win this Friday night .--Go Canes !

Pick up Bell County, KY. and see what happens to you. If ifs and nuts were candy we would all have a merry christmas. Bottom line Vols offense is better and East def is better. East may have had a much better offense before the injuries and losing a player for breaking rules, but they are not there now. Until they do something on Fridays I have to go on past performance, which is not very good as of now. I hope you prove us wrong the following week, just not this Friday. Good luck