McEwen vs Eagleville

TexasinMacTown

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look me up if you are there, i'll be in a number 88 KC Chiefs Gonzalez Jersey and have a 3 year old boy with me. Hope to meet some of you! I'll probably head over to the MacTown side during pre game and half time.

I will look for you. I will wearing dark red cowboy shirt and a camo hat with McEWen Warriors, and I will have an oxygen tank with me. See you there.

Mac Town took this one in OT. Interestingly enought they were down 21-7 to begin the 4th and had a chance to go up 41-24 with 48 seconds left but the FG went a little wide. Good game MacTown and hope you all have a safe ride home!!

I don't know how many more games I can take like the last two that McEwen has had.

It was a good game guys keep your heads up, ya'll played hard and gave it your all.

Good luck the rest of the season.

I don't know how many more games I can take like the last two that McEwen has had.

It was a good game guys keep your heads up, ya'll played hard and gave it your all.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Both teams played really hard and it could have gone either way.

OH if yall are wondering about jordan stokes.....he broke his leg in two places and hes out for 6-8 weeks

so Blake needs to step up and take over the offense.

Mac Town took this one in OT. Interestingly enought they were down 21-7 to begin the 4th and had a chance to go up 41-24 with 48 seconds left but the FG went a little wide. Good game MacTown and hope you all have a safe ride home!!

I'm starting to get tired of OT games...last week we won in Double overtime against Forest. now this weeks OT game against Eagleville....will the OT streak continue next week??? No one knows....

Nexts weeks game against Nashville Christian is going to be very important for Mactown for a couple of reasons:

1)If we win we are GUARANTEED spot in the playoffs!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

2)Its Mactown's senior night.

3)Cause its another football game.

Both teams played really hard and it could have gone either way.

OH if yall are wondering about jordan stokes.....he broke his leg in two places and hes out for 6-8 weeks

so Blake needs to step up and take over the offense.

First off, thoughts and prayers are with Jordan and his family. Second of all, congratulations to Mcewen on this big win tonight. This season for the Indians reminds me of the Tigers' season from two years ago. We had three games go into OT in 4 weeks. Complete madness. Best of luck for the rest of the season fellas.

I am so proud to be a Warrior! What a game.....was it the best we have played? Not by any means. Did we make mistakes? Absolutely. Did we give up when we were down by 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter. Heck no!!!! We played with all the heart and determination we could find within ourselves. That is what being a McEwen Warrior is all about.

I have to be honest, when Jordan was hurt before half-time and Eagleville was running the ball like they were, I did not hold out a lot of hope for a comeback. Then when they scored on us again, I had all but given up on a win. But then you have the guys playing awesome on defense and then our (new) QB Blake Leegan stepping up to the plate (scored the winning TD) to win the game. It is all about TEAMWORK!

My hats off to our guys who step out on that field every Friday night. We do not have one single guy who thinks he is the star of the show or that it is all about him as a player. And that is what it is all about. Even if the score on the board had not been in our favor last night, we would have walked off that field WINNERS!!! I know it may sound corny to some, but it is so very true.

I am so proud of every one of you who put on the mighty RED & WHITE every Friday night. Blake, it is time to lead this team. I know you can do it. Jordan, you are an awesome player and we know we will be hearing big things from you down the road. This is not over yet Warriors. They said we could not do this. Let's go for another win this next Friday night.

GO BIG RED!!!!