Fayette Acadamy vs. Trinity Christian

Kingofthejungle

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having played both teams this year I would sum it up as follows...if Tomlin is healthy TCA will have amuch more explosive offense at the skill positions...but FA will be much more physical on the O line and on defense in general...this one is a toss up...TCA entered the season as most folks pick to wint his region but they have never beat FA...wow this will be a huge game and an exciting one for the fans to watch...no prediction from me...but good luck to both teams

Having played both teams this year I would sum it up as follows...if Tomlin is healthy TCA will have amuch more explosive offense at the skill positions...but FA will be much more physical on the O line and on defense in general...this one is a toss up...TCA entered the season as most folks pick to wint his region but they have never beat FA...wow this will be a huge game and an exciting one for the fans to watch...no prediction from me...but good luck to both teams

I know there is alot of hype surrounding Trinty and rightfully so but they are not as good as people make them out to be. I have seen them play once this year and twice last year. They just play to soft on the offensive and defensive lines and when they run up against a decent opponent they always struggle because they play a finesse type of game. The game is won up front, make no mistake, and in my opnion they will never win the big one until they start playing more physical on the offensive and defensive lines. Fayette Academy is the exact opposite they will hit you in the mouth and I think the combination of that and the fact they have never beaten fayette will play a huge factor in the ballgame. Fayette by 14. JMO.

I know there is alot of hype surrounding Trinty and rightfully so but they are not as good as people make them out to be. I have seen them play once this year and twice last year. They just play to soft on the offensive and defensive lines and when they run up against a decent opponent they always struggle because they play a finesse type of game. The game is won up front, make no mistake, and in my opnion they will never win the big one until they start playing more physical on the offensive and defensive lines. Fayette Academy is the exact opposite they will hit you in the mouth and I think the combination of that and the fact they have never beaten fayette will play a huge factor in the ballgame. Fayette by 14. JMO.

Very well said I, agree. The TCA coaching could be better also.

After seeing both teams play this year...

And to the disillusionment of many..

I'm calling for Fayette to pull this one out. Trinity is a great team, but Fayette is out for a Region Championship repeat. Trinity had the skills needed to win this game, but that's not all there is to football, is it? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I, personally, would like to see Trinity win this one. But, as it stands, Fayette is my pick.

I hope that I am proven wrong.

After seeing both teams play this year...

And to the disillusionment of many..

I'm calling for Fayette to pull this one out. Trinity is a great team, but Fayette is out for a Region Championship repeat. Trinity had the skills needed to win this game, but that's not all there is to football, is it? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I, personally, would like to see Trinity win this one. But, as it stands, Fayette is my pick.

I hope that I am proven wrong.

I'll Make a Not So Wild Prediction And Maybe Spark Some Posting In Here. TCA Will Lose To Fayette Academy And Fayette Will Win The Region Only To Lose To Lake County Again. TCA Will Take Second And Lose To Union City. Without JCS In Region 8A They Will Be Swept By Region 7A.

I'll Make a Not So Wild Prediction And Maybe Spark Some Posting In Here. TCA Will Lose To Fayette Academy And Fayette Will Win The Region Only To Lose To Lake County Again. TCA Will Take Second And Lose To Union City. Without JCS In Region 8A They Will Be Swept By Region 7A.

That's my guess. I haven't seen UC play this year, but I hear that they are almost at the caliber they were 2 years ago when they made it to the state game.

That's my guess. I haven't seen UC play this year, but I hear that they are almost at the caliber they were 2 years ago when they made it to the state game.

I'm Not Making Excuses. But We Had Some Guys Out For Missing Practice on A Off School Day. Union City Almost beat us. Very Well Coached As Usual. Skilled Athlete's At Key positions And Good Depth. But they ran Out Of Gas On Defense And We Ran it Down Thier Throat And Killed The Clock. They Are That Good. The Bruceton Game Same Thing For Union City, Missing Players because of Discipline And Got Waxed By A Improving Bruceton team. So Things For 7A Are Strong But I Don't See it In 8A. And I get Around Alot And Watch Different Games. Things Are Bleak Without JCS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I understand that this post was printed, copied, and taped to each locker in the Lion's locker room. Thanks for providing the added motivation folks! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The Lions played at their best tonight and beat Fayette for the first time. What a wonderful contrast to last year's defeat in a rainy, cold Somerville!! There's a lot of Lion Pride tonight.