Division 1 State Championships

cascadebandmember777

i think that Cascade is doing pretty good this year we should atleast make top 5 Adamsville....i wish you guys luck you are doing well to /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When is state?

And what a day at Forrest yesterday! Had a great time watching 22 bands but dang I was tired afterwards. Congrats to all who competed and a big congrats to Milan High School. Middle Tennessee Small Band Champs.

When is state?

And what a day at Forrest yesterday! Had a great time watching 22 bands but dang I was tired afterwards. Congrats to all who competed and a big congrats to Milan High School. Middle Tennessee Small Band Champs.

November 3 at Riverdale. Yeah, great day at the "rock". Thank you all for your hard work!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to congratulate the "Rocket Band of Blue" who won the Division 1 State Championship. All of their hard work and dedication paid off in the best way possible....Great job!!!!! Also for the other bands there, it was awesome watching all the shows. Personally I feel Cascade has done an incredible job in the few years they have been coming to the competition....3rd place way to go! As always Adamsville had a top notch show also and got 2nd. I will surely miss next year as my son is a senior at Forrest in the Band of Blue. Thanks you for so many fun years following the band !!! Good luck in the years to come........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />