Upperman (3-5) vs. Cannon Co. (4-4)

BBEHIVE1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upperman is hard to understand this season. They showed a lot of life in the Smith Co. game, but just looked terrible in the replay of their DeKalb Co. matchup last night. Cannon Co. has a solid team this year as far as I can tell, so I expect them to take this one. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

Upperman is hard to understand this season. They showed a lot of life in the Smith Co. game, but just looked terrible in the replay of their DeKalb Co. matchup last night. Cannon Co. has a solid team this year as far as I can tell, so I expect them to take this one. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

After seeing both teams play recently I've got to give the upper hand to Cannon County.

After seeing what all has happened in 4-2A this season......who knows. CC has some good talent on the field this year. CC also had the largest crowd I've ever seen there for their game against Marion Co. Channel 5 even flew in.

Who wins? Can Uperman end the two game losing streak or will they loose out? What is gonna happen? Not to mention what has happened to Upperman this year?

I was told Upperman is considered a baseball school and don't put much emphasis on their football program. Is this true??

If they had of cared, why would they have let Maynord go to Carthage? What's Brook's status? Is he getting fed up also?

I saw the replay last night on TV and they look like they have some potential but weren't very good on defense.

If Cannon can defend the pass, they have a chance, if they can't, they lose.

Upperman - 29

Cannon - 17

cannon stopped DeKalbs passing game there isnt much to it but they did. and if upperman can not defend dekalbs running game they better watch out because cannon has a quick little back (cant remember the name it hink number 2 or 6) but they also have randy toombs who can also run the ball

Upperman is better than people think. THe QB is dangerous. They are big up front and have been playing more physical than in the past. Cannon put themselves in a hole all night against Marion with field position, turnovers, and Marion playing good Defense. They defended the pass better than most think. The fade route at halftime hurt but most completions were the short routes to the outside and poor tackling on Cannon's part. But that problem will be addressed and I look for one heck of a game in Baxter Friday night with both teams playing their guts out.

If cannon can stop the pass then they have a chance. However they do not have to worry about the run cause Upperman's offesensive line is not as good as they were earlier on in the season. For what i have seen from Cannon county this year they are very improved. If Cannon county can stop the pass and if they have any run game they can take this one. Howver Upperman's quarterback is AWESOME!!!! He is legit....

It is senior night in baxter so who knows.... Upperman is 0-4 at home and 3-1 on the road. They need to get there first win at home to keep there playoff chances alive.

Upperman by 1 in OT!!!!!!!

cannon stopped DeKalbs passing game there isnt much to it but they did. and if upperman can not defend dekalbs running game they better watch out because cannon has a quick little back (cant remember the name it hink number 2 or 6) but they also have randy toombs who can also run the ball

Actually Dekalb passed the ball with sucess against Cannon. Cannon made plays when they counted though. Upperman will struggle if they cant stop the run because Cannon has several RB'S who run the ball well. The past few weeks they have passed the ball reasonably well to. That balance will make there offense even better. If Cannon can defend the pass and keep everything ten yards and under they should win this game I think fairly easy.