Ravenwood @ Independence

donathan5507

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts about this game...

The two main candidates for region 6's MVP will be involved in this contest :RB Scott Pettigrew & QB Michael Becker.

Ravenwood has the best coach in the region (no discredit to Coach Eubanks) in Brian Rector.

Both teams have solid defenses when comparing them to the rest of the teams in the region.

Scott Pettigrew's performance last season against Ravenwood: 8 carries for 10 yards.

One thing is for certain: if Becker or Pettigrew is stopped then there team is going to be in for it.

Should be an interesting contest.

Unable to make a prediction at this point......

Last Friday was only Indy's second win ever against really quality opposition. They did it in such convincing fashion, however, that it had to make everyone sit up and take notice. Congrats on a fine win and here's hoping for a clean, injury free game next Friday. Go Raptors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations on the DC win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pettigrew hard running should put him up for the top three candidates for 5A MVP. The win at Dickson County was very impressive for Independence with the tough early season schedule paying off. The defense must be playing real well to hold Dickson County tough offense to single digits, quite impressive win.

The two main candidates for region 6's MVP will be involved in this contest :RB Scott Pettigrew & QB Michael Becker.

Ravenwood has the best coach in the region (no discredit to Coach Eubanks) in Brian Rector.

Both teams have solid defenses when comparing them to the rest of the teams in the region.

Scott Pettigrew's performance last season against Ravenwood: 8 carries for 10 yards.

One thing is for certain: if Becker or Pettigrew is stopped then there team is going to be in for it.

It seems Coach Crawford of Brentwood currently deserves kudos for best coach in Region 6 at this point in the season with wins over Ravenwood & Franklin. It could be Coach Eubanks before the season ends.

um yes i do belive crawford is the best coach in region 6..i mena look at all the state championships hes been in and won.....also he cares about the boys at brentwood and helps them devolops on and off the field

I'm really intrigued my this matchup...it's hard for me to ever pick against Rector but I really liked what I saw out of the Eagles last week, so who knows at this point?

D,

Were you able to watch the game either in person or on CSS? It was the best performance by an IHS team in their short existence. Total domination on both sides of the ball. I think the outcome of this year's game with Ravenwood will be different than last year's game. It will not be an easy game, but I think the Eagles have better talent overall. The Eagles have some enthusiasm coming off of the DC win, unlike last year.