7AAA Girls Basketball

PHargis

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have my info right White county went 2-1 in Dalton GA this past week. It wasn't really a tourney. Just a round robin type deal. They will be in super 16 at Bearden this week. Don't have any stats. Sorry.

White County lost to West this morning 39 to 54 in the Super 16 at Bearden. They will play tomorrow

at 8:30 central time against Cape Coral FL. Cape Coral lost to Heritage 38 to 48.

distirct should be intertresting after this christmas break to see how much each team has improved sounds like everyone had good luck with the tourments they went to over christmas. interesting to see if someone can knock off riverdale girls.

I think someone will take the district away from Riverdale this year, Cookeville probably if they can somehow get it all back together. Sadly, it won't be warren county, I truly don't believe they will not win another district game this year unless we can somehow beat a very watered down oakland team from years past. I hope they prove me wrong.

District play resumes after the first of the year and below are listed the Friday of the week back and the Monday and Tuesday of the next week. Some teams play non district games in that week also. The first half of the District ends the week following the games below.

Blackman

1-4 Siegel

1-8 Cookeville

1-11 Oakland

Cookeville

1-4 Oakland

1-8 @Blackman

1-11 @Warren

Lebanon

1-4 White

1-5 Gallatin

1-8 @Riverdale

1-11 Siegel

Riverdale

1-4 @Warren

1-8 Lebanon

1-11 @White

Oakland

1-4 @Cookeville

1-8 White

1-11 @Blackman

Siegel

1-4 @Blackman

1-8 @Warren

1-11 @Lebanon

Warren

1-4 @Riverdale

1-8 @ Siegel

1-11 Cookeville

White

1-4 @Lebanon

1-8 @Oakland

1-11 @Riverdale

1-12 Dekalb Homecoming for White

My predictions for Friday the 4th : Siegel will find a way to win at improving Blackman , Siegal by 4. Cookeville will be much to strong for Oakland at home, Cookeville by 23. Lebanon will be too tall for White County and squeak by at home by 5. And Riverdale will shut down Warren's 3 point game and win at Warren County by 11. Enjoy the games.

My predictions for Friday the 4th : Siegel will find a way to win at improving Blackman , Siegal by 4. Cookeville will be much to strong for Oakland at home, Cookeville by 23. Lebanon will be too tall for White County and squeak by at home by 5. And Riverdale will shut down Warren's 3 point game and win at Warren County by 11. Enjoy the games.

Wins and losses mean nothing when two Boro teams play. Oakland was underestimated when they played Siegel and Siegel squeeked by. Blackman has a good team and it seems things are coming together for them and they play at home. Its too close to call but its very likely a large crowd will be there. While Cookeville is supposed to win, Oakland will be ready to play and the history of Oakland is they play better after Christmas. Cookeville will control the boards but the game might be closer than one thinks. Lebanon and White will be a very close game especially at Lebanon. White is capable of outscoring Lebanon. Turnovers will have a lot to do with this game. This will be a defensive game that will be a tossup. Riverdale has got too many players and defensively Warren County will not be able to keep up with them. Riverdale will win by about 15 and will dominate to boards.

Well , i only missed my prediction by 15 points!!!!!! Riverdale routs Warren County 66-40. I thought Warren played good in spurts,but they don't take care of the ball and play a very vanilla type zone defense. I'm not totally against the zone, I'd rather we played man, but we don't play with passion on defense.