District 9-aaa

dawgluva

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Gallatin and Wilson Central will definitely be at the top of this league with Lavergne right there not far behind. Mt Juliet and Beech should be on the second tier with any of these five capable of beating anybody on any night.

Well, just like the other district in this region (10-AAA), this should be an outstanding district filled with some great teams. Gallatin is probably the favorite in my opinion, as they are pretty loaded at all positions. Wilson Central and Mt. Juliet would probably be a toss-up for second, as both teams should have excellent seasons. If I had to pick today, I'd probably take Wilson Central at second, and Mt. Juliet at third. It's extremely close though. And I don't know a lot about Lavergne, so they could be in there as well.

I will say this though, this could be one of the most competitive regions in recent memory. Gallatin, Lavergne, Wilson Central, Mt. Juliet, Clarksville, Rossview, Northeast, Dickson Co.. Those are probably the top eight teams right now, and folks, those will be some great games. Can't wait till the season starts.

Well, just like the other district in this region (10-AAA), this should be an outstanding district filled with some great teams. Gallatin is probably the favorite in my opinion, as they are pretty loaded at all positions. Wilson Central and Mt. Juliet would probably be a toss-up for second, as both teams should have excellent seasons. If I had to pick today, I'd probably take Wilson Central at second, and Mt. Juliet at third. It's extremely close though. And I don't know a lot about Lavergne, so they could be in there as well.

I will say this though, this could be one of the most competitive regions in recent memory. Gallatin, Lavergne, Wilson Central, Mt. Juliet, Clarksville, Rossview, Northeast, Dickson Co.. Those are probably the top eight teams right now, and folks, those will be some great games. Can't wait till the season starts.

Gallatin is head and shoulders above the rest of this region..After that then you can probably go with Clarksville, Rossview, Wilson Central, and Lavergne. But this Gallatin team gave Clarksville all they wanted last year in three games..

I think teams are over looking Beech. They have a stud PG who you all will know about by seasons end, and they've got some pieces around him. Lastly, their sytle of play bothers a bunch of people. You heard it here, watch out for Beech.

They're not being overlooked..They are a extremely well coached team..However, that style of play doesnt bother teams when you have time to prepare for a 1-3-1, slow down pace. Especially when you play eac other 3 times sometimes 4. But it could give that other district trouble if they havent had the time to prepare for it.