Goodpasture @ DCA predictions !

decleater

You might want to print the crow recipes. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

My bad, these are your recipes, you must have ate a lot of crow. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that goodpasture will beat them by more than 30. After half time, the 1st string will play the first series. Then after that you will have the DCA starters vs the GP 8th graders. I think the DCA starters will score a few TD's on the 3-4 string and the game will look closer on the scoreboard than one the field.

Why don't they do DCA a favor and just start those 8th graders? Save your starters for CPA and then I guess your trip to State against the real #1 team--ALCOA. What was that score again? We enjoyed that game, alot.

Cougar are you an explayer--short kid, stocky build, played 3rd string running back? Your post sounds familiar.

Here are a couple of recipes

Pan Fried Crow

Ingredients

2 eggs

seasoned bread crumbs or flour

oil or bacon grease

Preparation

Remove breast meat from as many crows as desired. Beat with meat mallet (for tenderizing). Dip pieces in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs or flour. Fry in oil in hot skillet. Bacon grease can be substituted by can smoke. Leave inside a tad pink.

Crock Pot Crow

Ingredients

12 - 16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (6 - 8 crows)

2 cups barbecue sauce

1 cup water

1/3 cup of brown sugar

1/3 cup of chopped onions

1/3 cup of chopped green peppers

salt and black pepper to taste

Preparation

Shred crow breasts into as small pieces as possible. Add to crock pot with all other ingredients. Cook in crock pot for 6 hours on low. Serve over rolls or bread. Makes 4 servings.

Crow In A Blanket

Ingredients

4 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) per person

wild rice

bacon strips

butter

salt and black pepper

Preparation

Rub each crow breast piece with salt and pepper. Wrap each piece with a strip of bacon and place 2 wrapped pieces in aluminum foil. Cook at 300 degrees for 2 hours. Serve hot with steamed wild rice, generously buttered.

Cougar- now we know you. You are the TEAMS MANAGER. Cooks the pregame meals and fills the gatorade bottles.

Nice recipe. Mom has one just like this.

DCA by 35

Let's not get carried away, like some of the homers on the other side. But if Goodpastrue does start their 8th graders, then 35 points is possible, but more likely, DCA wins by 3. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I doubt Coach Martin will start his 8th graders, I am sure he will want to win this game. I think DCA will face the good ones, and they will have to play good ball to win this game.

I just think DCA is capable of winning this game, even though they are the underdogs. Just can't give the ball away!

I really did not know that DCA fans were so cocky. They win a few games this year and start talking trash like they have been there before. Alcoa is the only team that can talk trash to GP since they have shown us up for the last 2 years in the final game.

Why doesn't DCA schedule some 3A-5A teams instead of all 1A & 2A?

I really did not know that DCA fans were so cocky. They win a few games this year and start talking trash like they have been there before. Alcoa is the only team that can talk trash to GP since they have shown us up for the last 2 years in the final game.

You sling it pretty good yourself! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

yeah lets schedule some extremely crappy 3a-5a teams just so we can beat them and say "we schedule 3a-5a teams". most of the 1a and D2 teams we play are just as good as the 3a-5a teams you schedule. dca wins in a freaking blowout, 42-3.

Yea right Fayette Academy was so good. My only question is since you guys do not have a fieldhouse do the players have to sit in those portables at halftime?

Because we are a 1A team playing in 2A because of the multiplyer. You SHOULD be a 3-A team. You would be playing those teams anyway. And, I don't see any 8th graders listed as playing in any of the games you mentioned. Looks like your QB and most position players have been in most of all the games, unless the stats are wrong that are printed. And, we are not cocky, just defending our team. YOU Mr. CougarBrown, team manager, cook and equipment manager, started talking unpleasantries. And, if you want, we will let you sit in one of the portables during halftime, if you want. Cause we are nice like that.