Region 5-4A Playoff Seeding

Big Country

There are three teams in the hunt and the spot will be decided this week between Shelbyville, Stratford, & Lawrence Co.

Shelbyville beat Lawrence Co. & Whites Creek

Lawrence Co. beat Stratford

Stratford beat Whites Creek

This week Shelbyville plays at Stratford & Lawrence Co. plays Whites Creek.

HERE IS THE SCENARIO:

Shelbyville: They are in with a win this week against Stratford. This is true because they would hold wins over both Stratford & Lawrence Co.

Stratford: They are in this week with a win over Shelbyville + a Whites Creek win over Lawrence Co. This is so because they would hold the head-to-head against Shelbyville.

Lawrence Co.: They are in this week with a win over Whites Creek + a Stratford win over Shelbyville. This is so because they'd hold the 3-WAY tiebreaker scenario due to their amount of overall wins.

The TOP 3 TEAMS in the region are as follows:

1.) Hillsboro

2.) Maplewood-Tullahoma WINNER

3.) Maplewood-Tullahoma LOSER

The Maplewood vs Tullahoma game is also going to take place this week.

There are three teams in the hunt and the spot will be decided this week between Shelbyville, Stratford, & Lawrence Co.

Shelbyville beat Lawrence Co. & Whites Creek

Lawrence Co. beat Stratford

Stratford beat Whites Creek

This week Shelbyville plays at Stratford & Lawrence Co. plays Whites Creek.

HERE IS THE SCENARIO:

Shelbyville: They are in with a win this week against Stratford. This is true because they would hold wins over both Stratford & Lawrence Co.

Stratford: They are in this week with a win over Shelbyville + a Whites Creek win over Lawrence Co. This is so because they would hold the head-to-head against Shelbyville.

Lawrence Co.: They are in this week with a win over Whites Creek + a Stratford win over Shelbyville. This is so because they'd hold the 3-WAY tiebreaker scenario due to their amount of overall wins.

The TOP 3 TEAMS in the region are as follows:

1.) Hillsboro

2.) Maplewood-Tullahoma WINNER

3.) Maplewood-Tullahoma LOSER

The Maplewood vs Tullahoma game is also going to take place this week.

I think Shelbyville could win the Region, if they win out and Tullahoma loses their last 3 games. If Lawrence Co wins out also, they could finish 4th and Tullahoma 5th. Tullahoma and Shelbyville both still have yet to play Maplewood and Hillsboro. Tullahoma could finish anywhere from 1st to 5th.

I think Shelbyville could win the Region, if they win out and Tullahoma loses their last 3 games. If Lawrence Co wins out also, they could finish 4th and Tullahoma 5th. Tullahoma and Shelbyville both still have yet to play Maplewood and Hillsboro. Tullahoma could finish anywhere from 1st to 5th.

Tullahoma is going to the playoffs. They beat Shelbyville, Stratford, & Whites Creek. The only way they get beaten is if LC wins out and they lose out. If that does occur then they are probably going to be in anyway because they beat Shelbyville & Stratford head-to-head. Their overall win total is pretty good as well right now.

The worst the Wildcats can finish is #4.

Tullahoma is going to the playoffs. They beat Shelbyville, Stratford, & Whites Creek. The only way they get beaten is if LC wins out and they lose out. If that does occur then they are probably going to be in anyway because they beat Shelbyville & Stratford head-to-head. Their overall win total is pretty good as well right now.

The worst the Wildcats can finish is #4.

If Shelbyville wins out, they would win the Region. Hillsboro second, Maplewood third and Lawrence Co 4th. Tullahoma would have to lose their last 3 games and Lawrence Co would have to win out. Lawrence Co would have 3 Region losses as would Tullahoma and Lawrence Co would own the tiebreaker (Head to Head). I think that is correct, but it definitely would be a longshot. I think overall record is the 2nd tiebreaker. I hope you're right Big Country. I'll do some more research.

If Shelbyville wins out, they would win the Region. Hillsboro second, Maplewood third and Lawrence Co 4th. Tullahoma would have to lose their last 3 games and Lawrence Co would have to win out. Lawrence Co would have 3 Region losses as would Tullahoma and Lawrence Co would own the tiebreaker (Head to Head). I think that is correct, but it definitely would be a longshot. I think overall record is the 2nd tiebreaker. I hope you're right Big Country. I'll do some more research.

You know what you have proven me wrong on that one. That is one of those scenarios that you never think of HOWEVER if it's possible then it has to be noted. GOOD RESEARCH!!!!!