Best Offensive Line in Tennessee

FBALLFan1111

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA has a big, fast, and well coached line. They have definitely one of the best lines in the state.

It is hard to say who has "the best" line in the state. That is hard to judge.

Speaking of athletic...three of MBA's starting O-line wrestle. Bailey (LT), Lipscomb © and the tight end, Sloan, play on MBA's varsity basketball team.

I know I am biased, but I would say MBA has to be among the best. It's amazing how hard they have worked and what Coach Counce has done with this group. The 2 games Bailey missed (most of Ravenwood, and Ensworth) MBA's running game didn't miss a beat. In both games MBA got the ball back with 4 - 5 minutes left in the game, and the opposing team having 2 time outs and MBA was able to run out the clock. In both of these situations with Bailey out they did it running over the right side of Will Adams and Wesley Johnson.

I know that this may be biased...but so are most of the others anyways...Henry County. Our running back and q'back are juniors and then there the front line anchored by #67 (6'4" 285). Look at the yards/game this o-line has put up in the division they are in.

Just my .02...BTQ Counce was one of my football coaches at HCHS!! Great man.

MBA has the best o-line I have seen by far. Riverdale has the most over rated o-line by far. Hendersonville has the most under rated by far. I dont know who the O-line coach at HHS is but that line is not very big but they will absolutely get after you. Very quick. Very physical. Very well coached.