District 11A...Can two teams make it to state this year?

thenomad

Look seriously guys we need to tone it down a little on bashing on kids, there 16-17 years old. Just because there post isnt very good, and misses layups( as you say) doesnt mean you should bash him, its highschool. I mean seriosly just because there is a couple of freshmen that are better than him there is no reason to bash him. About CA's season, I think they have a chance at doing well, They may be rother weak at the post position, but i hear they have some real talent around the outside, A real suprise to me is that number 20 kid yall speak of, he's the real deal, is he a freshman? or where was he at last year?

He was ineligible last year due to a transfer from Hampshire (hence Fire from Hampshire). He was also a huge contributor to their football team this last year on defence.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll need to cool down a little on the bashing of #35. My boy Easterday aint the biggest guy around but he plays hard and he's fast for a post. He didn't really play alot last year and what time he did get was at a 4. He's had to become a 5 out of necessity at the last minute this year. He s had a little bit of a rough start and he's never gonna be a Price Robinson but he fits in the scheme well and once he gets his feet under him he's going to contribute. Also the freshmen twins are only about 6' 2". Hopefully they will grow a little bit more and they have really long arms and this is really only like their second year to play basketball so they are going to improve but its hard for any freshman to make such a HUGE IMPACT of being able to match up with the Beech boys. They are getting some playing time because in the system you have to sub alot but they are one or two years away from really starting to play bigtime.

i cant believe someone from ca is talking about culleoka recruiting again....i hope that culleoka wins by 80 points against ca....every year someone runs there mouth about culleoka because there mad the cant compete will culleoka...2 years ago when ca beat us twice i had no problem with it....i was friends with everyone on that team and it was fun playin those guys....but now ca has no talent and ppl still run their mouth....moore co. is the only team that will hang with culleoka and you can believe those will be AWESOME games....so yes two teams from this district can make it to state....CULLEOKA and MOORE CO.......good luck this year to the richland guys....i hope they do good this year and im glad the trash talk isnt what it was the past 3 years from you guys....the games last year between us were pretty intense...hope for more of the same this year

Ya'll need to cool down a little on the bashing of #35. My boy Easterday aint the biggest guy around but he plays hard and he's fast for a post. He didn't really play alot last year and what time he did get was at a 4. He's had to become a 5 out of necessity at the last minute this year. He s had a little bit of a rough start and he's never gonna be a Price Robinson but he fits in the scheme well and once he gets his feet under him he's going to contribute. Also the freshmen twins are only about 6' 2". Hopefully they will grow a little bit more and they have really long arms and this is really only like their second year to play basketball so they are going to improve but its hard for any freshman to make such a HUGE IMPACT of being able to match up with the Beech boys. They are getting some playing time because in the system you have to sub alot but they are one or two years away from really starting to play bigtime.

So true. I mean who doesn't miss a ton of easy lay ups. We all have our bad days(or weeks or months.lol) He does a mighty fine job down there for being 5'11"(i don't think he is actually 6'1) Yea, i hope the twins can make a huge impact as well. Good luck to all of columbia academy's players. And i don't appreciate hating on kids esp how mean some of your posts are. Good luck to all of District 11A teams.

i cant believe someone from ca is talking about culleoka recruiting again....i hope that culleoka wins by 80 points against ca....every year someone runs there mouth about culleoka because there mad the cant compete will culleoka...2 years ago when ca beat us twice i had no problem with it....i was friends with everyone on that team and it was fun playin those guys....but now ca has no talent and ppl still run their mouth....moore co. is the only team that will hang with culleoka and you can believe those will be AWESOME games....so yes two teams from this district can make it to state....CULLEOKA and MOORE CO.......good luck this year to the richland guys....i hope they do good this year and im glad the trash talk isnt what it was the past 3 years from you guys....the games last year between us were pretty intense...hope for more of the same this year

Hey man i was just kidding about the recruiting...im sry that i offended u in that way...i really respect culleoka and enjoy to watch them play...their players have worked hard to be as good as they are and i didnt mean to put them down or criticize their team in ne way...im pretty sure that they will represent district 11A and bring home the state tournament trophy so good luck to them and again im sry if i gave the wrong impression about how CA feels toward culleoka...the only emotion toward them is pure respect...

I do believe CA plays at Hampshire tomorrow night. Is my information correct? I figure it is. Good luck to CA and def #35. Hopefully they will be able to pull out a win against Hampshire and #35 will have a half decent game. It is time for him to be able to show what he is really about.

someone needs to keep a tally on the layups he misses. But on a more serios note ca should have a pretty big game, and 35 SHOULD have a heck of a game goin up against hampshire...i see CA winning by several....and having the reserves in for most of the second half.