Girls soccer

soccergod15

Guest BigCountry05

I think Coffee County should be a force too. They have done great so far in all the games I have been to have all of last years good players returning so they should def. be a factor in the district.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've watched every game Coffee Co. has played thus far and I am probably their biggest fan, but I've got to be totally honest. They are still very young and play that way. You never know which team is going to show up. On a good day they can beat anyone with the exception of the Franklins, Baylors, Science Hills, etc. But on a bad day, they are truly bad. The question is, which team will show up during the conference tournament? They play Franklin Co. tonight, which is very, very good. They are 'friendly' rivals, but maybe not rivals enough to get the CC girls 'pumped'. If not, FC will win. It 'will' be interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

ageb1999-i think i know you from somewhere??i'm not sure where though?CB!!lol.you are crazy.but anyway.warren county is going to win it all this year.theey have a first class coach and girls that are willing to work to get what they want.best of all they are never satisfied with themselves and work to bacome better at any time of the day.GO LADY PIONEERS

Guest PgSoccer

There is no chance on this earth that Warren Co. will win state. They just always happen to have the referees on their side. Hmmmmm. Their talent is lacking they just have size to make up for it. When the refs aren't making the calls it's hard for teams without size but with talent to come out on top.

The ref's at Riverdale handed Warren Co. a present, and didn't even let us play with a couple of our girls because "they didn't have notes to play with casts"

. I'm pretty sure when you missed your first PK, they let you take it again.

Blackman will hand you a big surprise

Posted by PgSoccer:

There is no chance on this earth that Warren Co. will win state. They just always happen to have the referees on their side. Hmmmmm. Their talent is lacking they just have size to make up for it. When the refs aren't making the calls it's hard for teams without size but with talent to come out on top.

The ref's at Riverdale handed Warren Co. a present, and didn't even let us play with a couple of our girls because "they didn't have notes to play with casts"

. I'm pretty sure when you missed your first PK, they let you take it again.

Blackman will hand you a big surprise

HMMMMMMMMM, LETS SEE DID YOU SCORE? no. WHO DOMINATED THE GAME? WARREN COUNTY. So I don't think the refs had a thing to do with it. Sounds like sour grapes to me. You haven't beaten a winning team all year and you want to complain about the refs. In fact you haven't scored a goal all year on a winning team so it must be the refs fault for that to.WC may not win the state but at least the girls are thinking positive about it. As far a skill these girls have soccer skills you just don't have a clue to what they are. Hey if you are lucky enough and win a game in the district tourney then we'll see you again but I doubt it because you have to score to win and that takes skill.

Warren Co. is a decent team, but the caliber of their scheduled teams and their district is rather weak. I don't see them making it very far in the tournament against higher ranked teams. I don't think that they will be able to hang with the BETTER competition! :D

Guest wchsgirl

I think Warren County is good enough to make the final eight, but they will have to play better than they did against Coffee County (6-0 loss). Region 4 is pretty tough (Coffee County, Tullahoma, and Franklin County).

Go as far as you can, because it makes our district and region look better!! :D

Posted by jasona24:

Warren Co. is a decent team, but the caliber of their scheduled teams and their district is rather weak. I don't see them making it very far in the tournament against higher ranked teams. I don't think that they will be able to hang with the BETTER competition! :)

You have alot of nerve to say somebodys schedule is week look at your own. we'll find out wed. night if our strength of schedule pays off or a week schedule like yours is better. If we had your schedule we would be 14-0 now. not 10-3-1. you wouldn't know a well coached team or skilled players if it hit you upside the head.