Fairley vs Melrose Region 8 4a on the line

highschoolking

This will probably make it as game of the week according to a inside source at FOX. Fairley has high powered backs with Gregory, Hines, and Murrell. Melrose defense is strong up front with recently signed MLB Miami Hurricane ( Antonio Yo-Yo Harper ) leading the charge. It should be a great game. I will be in attendance to witness this one. If Melrose wins ,then it creates problems within Region 8 4a. Kingsbury beat Melrose, Fairley beat Kingsbury, so if Melrose beat Fairley it should be exciting to see how this one plays out.

This will probably make it as game of the week according to a inside source at FOX. Fairley has high powered backs with Gregory, Hines, and Murrell. Melrose defense is strong up front with recently signed MLB Miami Hurricane ( Antonio Yo-Yo Harper ) leading the charge. It should be a great game. I will be in attendance to witness this one. If Melrose wins ,then it creates problems within Region 8 4a. Kingsbury beat Melrose, Fairley beat Kingsbury, so if Melrose beat Fairley it should be exciting to see how this one plays out.

It's already been played out highschoolking. If Melrose wins ... and I think they will ... they are the number 1 seed. If Fairley wins, then they are king of 8-4A. You are right though ... this is a very important game to say the least. I created a 8-4A thread already ... go check it out.

It's already been played out highschoolking. If Melrose wins ... and I think they will ... they are the number 1 seed. If Fairley wins, then they are king of 8-4A. You are right though ... this is a very important game to say the least. I created a 8-4A thread already ... go check it out.

Probably not the best post for me to reply to b/ce I don't know much about Memphis football, but keep in mind that in the event of a three way tie (if that is what is the case), the number 1 tiebreaker is overall record. I have seen Melrose at 4-3, I have no idea (pre-post of course) about Fairley or Kingsbury, but I wanted to throw that fact in the discussion.

Update: If correct, a Fairley loss to Melrose puts all three at 5-3 (assuming Kingsbury wins). If they turn out 7-3, you better get out the books then, because I am no help.

Probably not the best post for me to reply to b/ce I don't know much about Memphis football, but keep in mind that in the event of a three way tie (if that is what is the case), the number 1 tiebreaker is overall record. I have seen Melrose at 4-3, I have no idea (pre-post of course) about Fairley or Kingsbury, but I wanted to throw that fact in the discussion.

Update: If correct, a Fairley loss to Melrose puts all three at 5-3 (assuming Kingsbury wins). If they turn out 7-3, you better get out the books then, because I am no help.

This was discussed in an earlier thread about Kingsbury vs Fairley. Here is the link to that thread. It's not a very long thread, you should be able to read through it pretty quickly and be brought up to speed. Here:

http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...howtopic=159999

It was established IF there is a three way tie and they all have identical records (7-3) ... then Melrose will have the top seed. Go check out the thread.

This was discussed in an earlier thread about Kingsbury vs Fairley. Here is the link to that thread. It's not a very long thread, you should be able to read through it pretty quickly and be brought up to speed. Here:

http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...howtopic=159999

It was established IF there is a three way tie and they all have identical records (7-3) ... then Melrose will have the top seed. Go check out the thread.

Thanks...somebody has done some homework!

HSK,

What's the latest on Melrose's Running Back situation?

1) Is the more talented RB #32 Casey Calvin back on the team--after his father (reportedly) went down onto the sidelines during a game, and pulled him from the field/team?

2) If #32 is no longer on the team, who is now Melrose's starting RB-- is it the sloeful, far-less talented #34 Nash, or someone else with greater RB ability?

Thanks.