Mcminn Central VS Polk CO

charger023

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't mind there is a button on the left side of your key board that says Caps Lock. Could you please press that button so you will not be yelling at us. It hurts my feeling to be yelled at and called names besides its just a simple thing for someone of your intelligence to do!!

GO POLK!!!!

Butch, what game are you listening too? Polk just scored to make it 28-0. I can taste Stoney's right now!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

HA HA . You are very funny. 1220 on your am dial Shane Mo just blocked a punt

MC 28 PC 21

GO CHARGERS

well i talk to someone that claims they saw slack at the doctor today, and they said he may be out fri...and their was a fight at school today..it was even on the radio...so i guess you guys don't know everything....just most things....

lol...

Can't believe everything your hear... I heard the Sky was Falling and a Cow jumped over the moon.. Slack has to much Heart not to play in this Game... Don't mean any disrespct.. He is a Senior and there's no way he misses this game....

By the way

MC 28 PC 21

If you don't mind there is a button on the left side of your key board that says Caps Lock. Could you please press that button so you will not be yelling at us. It hurts my feeling to be yelled at and called names besides its just a simple thing for someone of your intelligence to do!!

GO POLK!!!!

Butch, what game are you listening too? Polk just scored to make it 28-0. I can taste Stoney's right now!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

turn your volume down! i am not yelling, but i am impressed that you know your right from your left. but what am i thinking is that you must have been on the sideline when mc coaches cussed pc players and that you were at steak and shake when there was a fight. so i should not question anything that you say. what i am amazed with is the people from mc and pc thinks they know so much. if so you missed your callling and should be coaching football instead of coach davis and coach derrick who by the way are doing a pretty good job. i know you want to know this but my prediction of the game is a good game between 2 good teams. mc 21 pc 21 going into overtime.

Can't believe everything your hear... I heard the Sky was Falling and a Cow jumped over the moon.. Slack has to much Heart not to play in this Game... Don't mean any disrespct.. He is a Senior and there's no way he misses this game....

By the way

MC 28 PC 21

hey man not saying i believe just saying what i heard...i don't believe anything till i see it...but i hope its not true i want the chargers at full strength fri night....

turn your volume down! i am not yelling, but i am impressed that you know your right from your left. but what am i thinking is that you must have been on the sideline when mc coaches cussed pc players and that you were at steak and shake when there was a fight. so i should not question anything that you say. what i am amazed with is the people from mc and pc thinks they know so much. if so you missed your callling and should be coaching football instead of coach davis and coach derrick who by the way are doing a pretty good job. i know you want to know this but my prediction of the game is a good game between 2 good teams. mc 21 pc 21 going into overtime.

I do know and thanks for hitting that caps lock button. All this stuff is old we have already discussed it about three or four pages ago. Thanks for being impressed with the people from Polk and Central. Let me ask where are you from? Do you dare say!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

hey man not saying i believe just saying what i heard...i don't believe anything till i see it...but i hope its not true i want the chargers at full strength fri night....

just a reminder, that if you believe everything on this post. both teams would be less about 4 players, because they have a injury or they should be in jail. this will be a good game if the grown ups stay out it and let the kids play the game. pc people don't need to go on about the 7 year stuff because before that mc owned pc on the football field.

If you do not believe this or know for fact why even post that on here. I believe you are just trying to start rumors..... You need to sit back and listen to Butch & 6+4+3=2, these gentlemen have more knowlege and forgot more than you ever knew..... If I didn't know any better I would say that they were twins seperated at birth. Butch was raised in Etowah and 6+4+3=2 was raised in Benton.

If you do not believe this or know for fact why even post that on here. I believe you are just trying to start rumors..... You need to sit back and listen to Butch & 6+4+3=2, these gentlemen have more knowlege and forgot more than you ever knew..... If I didn't know any better I would say that they were twins seperated at birth. Butch was raised in Etowah and 6+4+3=2 was raised in Benton.

I beg to differ I was raised in Linsdale! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do know and thanks for hitting that caps lock button. All this stuff is old we have already discussed it about three or four pages ago. Thanks for being impressed with the people from Polk and Central. Let me ask where are you from? Do you dare say!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Talking of getting old, you and butch need to go to stoneys on a date sounds like. as far as the three or four pages ago. that is what got me to respond because of all of the bs that went to this post. as far as where i am from ,i will just say that i am a sportfan in the area around mc and pc. let the players do the talking on the football field instead of a bunch of want a bee's that think they know everything. good game down to the end

just a reminder, that if you believe everything on this post. both teams would be less about 4 players, because they have a injury or they should be in jail. this will be a good game if the grown ups stay out it and let the kids play the game. pc people don't need to go on about the 7 year stuff because before that mc owned pc on the football field.

Lets see from 1984 through 1990 Polk beat Central every year. Where did you say your from? By your post it must be MC!

Guest undefeated

well i talk to someone that claims they saw slack at the doctor today, and they said he may be out fri...and their was a fight at school today..it was even on the radio...so i guess you guys don't know everything....just most things....

lol...

QUOTE from DPA CENTRAL installs temp. metal detectors at its doors ..........Proudest school in tennessee HUH.............