Mcminn Central VS Polk CO

charger023

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am leaving after the game going deer hunting in south Georgia so I won't be back until Sunday night. We will get together and talk some baseball or bs like always. Be sure and tell crackerhead good luck for me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am leaving after the game going deer hunting in south Georgia so I won't be back until Sunday night. We will get together and talk some baseball or bs like always. Be sure and tell crackerhead good luck for me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks and good luck in South Georgia. Make sure you save 7.50 for Monday. I will tell him. He's in Chatt town running in the Cross County Region right now

Thanks and good luck in South Georgia. Make sure you save 7.50 for Monday. I will tell him. He's in Chatt town running in the Cross County Region right now

Now that is one sport that I don't understand. Why would anyone want to run up and down hills and through the woods? Unless something is wanting you for lunch then maybe!!! Of course you don't see many 6'3" 250lb cross country runners either. Most of em only have one stripe on their pajamas their so skinny.

Now that is one sport that I don't understand. Why would anyone want to run up and down hills and through the woods? Unless something is wanting you for lunch then maybe!!! Of course you don't see many 6'3" 250lb cross country runners either. Most of em only have one stripe on their pajamas their so skinny.

Me either. If you have never been to a meet you need to go sometime. We you buy my Stoney dogs we will talk about it

By the way

MC 28 PC 21

i heard that slack was out with an injury...and there was a fight at central today and i heard that the jackson kid was in on it..from what i hear he has been sent home for 3 days...can he still play if he is not in school?????looks like polk has the edge now..without slack and jackson i think central will struggle...