Official Mr. Football Thread: 1A, 2A, 3A

CoachT

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dont'a Hightower at Marshall County would be a great choice for the 3a lineman according to the Tennessean he has 100 tackles, 5 interceptions, and has scored 13 or 14 touchdowns. I also think what hurts some of these players aroung the state is that they play a lineman position on one side of the ball and a back position on the other so some people don't know where to vote for them.

I agree with you sampwt!i would've figured that hightower would've been one of the first few nominees but what bout cheteam countys big tackle in John Henry the big guy can really move

CHAD JORDAN FOR MR. FOOTBALL. AS OF FRIDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 26, 2097 YARDS RUSHING AND 24 TOUCHDOWNS. WAS A MR. FOOTBALL FINALIST LAST YEAR ALONG WITH MARCO DAILEY. HAVEN'T GOT THE OFFICIAL AMOUNT OF TACKLES HE HAS FOR THIS YEAR. NEVER COMES OFF THE FIELD.

HE ALSO IS RATED #28 FULLBACK IN ESPN.COM. HE IS MORE THAN WORTHY OF THIS AWARD. HE HAD ALMOST 2200 YARDS RUSHING LAST YEAR AND 86 TACKLES. HE SHOULD HAVE WON THIS AWARD LAST YEAR. CAN NOT SEE A REASON FOR HIM NOT WINNING IT THIS YEAR.

CHAD JORDAN FOR MR. FOOTBALL. AS OF FRIDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 26, 2097 YARDS RUSHING AND 24 TOUCHDOWNS. WAS A MR. FOOTBALL FINALIST LAST YEAR ALONG WITH MARCO DAILEY. HAVEN'T GOT THE OFFICIAL AMOUNT OF TACKLES HE HAS FOR THIS YEAR. NEVER COMES OFF THE FIELD.

HE ALSO IS RATED #28 FULLBACK IN ESPN.COM. HE IS MORE THAN WORTHY OF THIS AWARD. HE HAD ALMOST 2200 YARDS RUSHING LAST YEAR AND 86 TACKLES. HE SHOULD HAVE WON THIS AWARD LAST YEAR. CAN NOT SEE A REASON FOR HIM NOT WINNING IT THIS YEAR.

My opinion, Marco wins it again. Marco does not have the rushing yards and TD that he had last year. He does have nearly a 1000 yards passing and 10 passing TD. 2291 all purpose purpose with an average of 229 yards per game. Jordan has the numbers but aganist winning teams he does not. You add in all the TSSAA records, news footage, tv appearances & so many newspaper people following him closely. Jordan will be a finalist, but Marco makes it two in a row.

Harrison Moore of Westview for 2A Back

Justin Burlison of Westview for 2A Defensive Lineman

Westview is undefeated right now and these 2 are a big reason why! Harrison Moore has shown great improvement this year at the QB position and has been killing opposing defenses with arm and his legs, not to mention all of the yards and TDs he has piled up on special teams along with great play in defense, he should definitely be on the list! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Justin Burlison is the heart and soul of that ferocious Westview D! This year he has grown into the dominant defensive lineman everyone knew he was gonna be! He has been eating up QBs, RBs, and occasionaly WRs all year long! He is the backbone of that team and a true leader and deserves to be in the running! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Please don't write in all-caps.

Randall Cobb

Passing

-45 of 74 for a 60.8% passing

-817 Yards

-9 TD's against only 2 INTS

-LONG OF 98 YARDS

Rushing

-37 atts for 374 Yards

-10.1 AVG

-Long of 42 yards

-6 TDs

Defense

-8 tackles

-1 INT

Now Double all of those stats because he has only played half of every game besides Maryville and a little of the third in the C.A.K. game. Most athletic quarterback i have seen, he could play anywhere on the field

Randall Cobb is the best high school QB I have watched play in years!

If he does not win 2A Mr. football it will be a shocker to me!!

Who else in 2A is committed to a Div I college that's a top 20 team???