Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

Like i said it is our way of aggravating him. And during basketball season you'll hear "OH MY GOD IT'S JUSTIN BLAKE!"

I actually find that fun. heh

I am not a huge DC Football fan, and I have gone to one game since i was a Freshman, 4 years ago.

But i love the DC Basketball.

I went to every home game and the state game last year.

Dipset, heh.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a wet field ! Juke moves don't work so well under those conditions ! Yep I'll take B.A. against most anybody one on one ! but if Tyler don't get to the open field he'll have a headache for sure ! Do you think Caldwell is the only SPEED we have faced this year ?!? Get real !Still shows a lack of class to single out a single player for your Homecoming antics ! Run over an orange t-shirt but don't single out a kid that you would have LOVED to have had ! Still water runs deep in that young man ! He won't let that bs get to him ! And Caldwell & others as well WILL GET HIT WITH AUTHORITY ! I wasn't even gonna bring that point up, but since someone else did I'm puttin' my two cents worth in. I found out about it yesterday & didn't comment. BUT #33 WILL STAND HIS GROUND! He's sent his share to the sideline already this year "Seein Stars" ! But.... pick your poison ! Miller, Whitt,King & Oliver and ANY of the rest will ALL STRIKE YOU ! Especially given the badgering that you Trojan fans have posted on here & talked at your jobs, in coffee shops & AROUND TOWN !

your B.A dad sure you would take him!!!!! B

dont be suprised when you get you tail whipped if he does...

Yeah i talked to BA today and i said so what you think about that chalk line they drew on the ground. His exact words were "It doesn't bother me one bit. Just means ill have to shut them up." I hope all the Choctaws do their job tomorrow night and shut them up for good and let them get a big mouth full of that crow.BA told me the two players he's gunning for if they happen to get in his way at any point. I'm not going to say their names cause when you hear a big pop and see who it is BA hit you'll know who it was.

you dont have to say their names cause B.A's big mouth already has,,,, bobby Ellis who has a pic of him pounding B.a last game and victor mcklin who coach macord at dyer county has offered a bounty on who ever hurt Vick will get 100 dollars, thats real classy the way you all dog me i would never put a bounty on a kid.

bobby is stronger and faster than B.a and he cant Stand it so he is gonna try to cheep shot him like a classy legends son would do

There is no doubt that this game is going to be a great game

Both are in the top 10 in the state.

But like I said before: Dyersburg's hype is way more than what they actually are.

And the same goes for B.A. Davis.

Lets go Chocs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />