Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40-35 DC... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> wild @$$ guess

the score will be close but i dont think that high. This will be a Defencive game. Both teams are comming up huge on Defence. DC is going to have to be on their toes with that option.

the score will be close but i dont think that high. This will be a Defencive game. Both teams are comming up huge on Defence. DC is going to have to be on their toes with that option.

I haven't & still don't make predictions re: scores or otherwise. BUT....THIS SHOULD BE A GAME FOR THE AGES ! i CAN'T WAIT ! THIS WILL BE THE PREMIER GAME IN WEST TENNESSEE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT ! BE THERE .... OR BE SQUARE ! SHOULD BE A DEFENSIVE WAR !THE CHOCTAWS DID NOT GIVE UP A FIRST DOWN INT HE FIRST HALF TONIGHT VS RIPLEY EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE PENALTIES THAT GAVE FIST DOWNS !

GO CHOCTAWS ! I CAN NO LONGER PULL FOR DYERSBURG FOR AT LEAST ONE WEEK ! BUT CONGRATULATONS ON THE WIN AGAINST CROCKETT !