Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

I haven't & still don't make predictions re: scores or otherwise. BUT....THIS SHOULD BE A GAME FOR THE AGES ! i CAN'T WAIT ! THIS WILL BE THE PREMIER GAME IN WEST TENNESSEE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT ! BE THERE .... OR BE SQUARE ! SHOULD BE A DEFENSIVE WAR !THE CHOCTAWS DID NOT GIVE UP A FIRST DOWN INT HE FIRST HALF TONIGHT VS RIPLEY EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE PENALTIES THAT GAVE FIST DOWNS !

GO CHOCTAWS ! I CAN NO LONGER PULL FOR DYERSBURG FOR AT LEAST ONE WEEK ! BUT CONGRATULATONS ON THE WIN AGAINST CROCKETT !

ah its the man of the hour. were you at the game tonight? i know you work a long distance away but i know you love to watch b.a. and the rest of the choctaws.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer Co. V. Dyersburg Trojans...Who would've thought this would have been for the region championship???? No harm meant by this, however, when I saw Dyer Co. play in the Dyersburg jambo against Halls I thought they were just going to be an average team in 7-3A and finish about 6-4 or 5-5..I saw B.A. Davis run the ball extremely hard and saw that he was going to be Dyer Co.'s star on the team this year as was Andre Flowers the past few years...however, I have yet to see the Choctaws play in a regular season game but they seem to be showing everyone around West Tn that they are not just a 1 man show as they have showed me...with impressive wins over Covington, Ripley, Haywood, etc.. they have convinced me that DC is for real this year and wanting that region crown..

I saw Dyersbrug play against Gibson Co. unfortunately in the jamboree as well...their starters pretty much just played one quarter and they impressed me there and that was without Logan Parker...Rashad Taylor and Tyler Caldwell are the REAL DEAL...

As for this game, it would be almost impossible for me to make a prediction as I have yet to see both teams in regular season action...I would love to be in attendance at this game however I have to support the Pioneers...Good Luck to both teams and may both teams bring out their A game and decide the region winner!!!

Dyer Co. V. Dyersburg Trojans...Who would've thought this would have been for the region championship???? No harm meant by this, however, when I saw Dyer Co. play in the Dyersburg jambo against Halls I thought they were just going to be an average team in 7-3A and finish about 6-4 or 5-5..I saw B.A. Davis run the ball extremely hard and saw that he was going to be Dyer Co.'s star on the team this year as was Andre Flowers the past few years...however, I have yet to see the Choctaws play in a regular season game but they seem to be showing everyone around West Tn that they are not just a 1 man show as they have showed me...with impressive wins over Covington, Ripley, Haywood, etc.. they have convinced me that DC is for real this year and wanting that region crown..

I saw Dyersbrug play against Gibson Co. unfortunately in the jamboree as well...their starters pretty much just played one quarter and they impressed me there and that was without Logan Parker...Rashad Taylor and Tyler Caldwell are the REAL DEAL...

As for this game, it would be almost impossible for me to make a prediction as I have yet to see both teams in regular season action...I would love to be in attendance at this game however I have to support the Pioneers...Good Luck to both teams and may both teams bring out their A game and decide the region winner!!!

It is most DEFINITELY not a one man show. Although B.A. Davis has been hard to stop. Determination shows in this kid. He is a legacy at Dyer County and a good friend of mine. Great kid.

I see it's not now that you guys have only lost 1 or 2 games...That was my first impression though that I saw of ya'll in the DBurg jambo with no harm meant on that...

We were getting used to a new offence. That's what a jamboree is for. Practice. Now you have huge factors such as McLin, Davis, Windle, Clark, Bernard, and my personal favorite to watch, Jared Hunter. He is, in my opinion, the best clutch wideout we have. He runs a 4.29 40 last i heard. He had two screen passes tonight which he took both to the house. One 46 and the other i think went for more than that. If you find yourself 1 on 1 with him in the open field dont be suprised if he evades you. Good all around player.

We were getting used to a new offence. That's what a jamboree is for. Practice. Now you have huge factors such as McLin, Davis, Windle, Clark, Bernard, and my personal favorite to watch, Jared Hunter. He is, in my opinion, the best clutch wideout we have. He runs a 4.29 40 last i heard. He had two screen passes tonight which he took both to the house. One 46 and the other i think went for more than that. If you find yourself 1 on 1 with him in the open field dont be suprised if he evades you. Good all around player.

no white boy will run that fast and the fastest pro ever only ran it and that was prime time deon, come on talk smack but keep it honest

come on no white boy ever ran that fast your talking deon sanders speed talk your junk but no need to lie

no whit boy will run that fast and the fastest pro ever only ran it and that was prime time deon, come on talk smack but keep it honestcome on no white bot ever ran that fast your talking deon sanders speed talk your junk but no need to lie

Jared Hunter has been clocked at 4.3something i know.

ah its the man of the hour. were you at the game tonight? i know you work a long distance away but i know you love to watch b.a. and the rest of the choctaws.

YOU BET I WAS ! 618 MILES ONE WAY & WORTH EVERY MILE ! I DON'T THINK I'M THE "MAN OF THE HOUR" THOUGH ! THAT HONOR GOES OUT TO THE CHOCTAW DEFENSE ! WERE THEY "LIGHTS OUT" OR WHAT ?!

I DO LOVE TO WATCH B.A. AND THE REST OF THE CHOCTAWS ! I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF THE WAY THESE KIDS HAVE COME TOGETHER AS A T-E-A-M ! THEY WERE A UNIT TONIGHT TO BE SURE ! THE TIGERS I KNOW WERE FRUSTRATED AFTER GETTING SHUT DOWN ON VIRTUALLY EVERY DOWN ! I WAS ESPECIALLY PROUD THAT THE "GOOSE EGG" REMAINED IN TACT EVEN AFTER SUBSTITUTING SOME VERY DESERVING YOUNGER KIDS THAT ARE THE FUTURE OF THE CHOCTAW PROGRAM ! WELL DONE GUYS ! NOW GET FOCUSED ON A TOUGH DYERSBURG TEAM FOR THIS COMING FRIDAY NIGHT ! i'LL BE DRIVING ANOTHER 618 MILES ONE WAY TO SEE THAT ONE AS WELL ! I WANT THIS CHOCTAW T-E-A-M (EACH & EVERY ONE OF YOU)TO KNOW HOW VERY PROUD I AM OF THE SEASON THAT YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER THIS YEAR. UNITY GUYS ! TEAM & ACOUNTABILITY ! HOLD YOUR SELF AS WELL AS YOUR TEAM MATES ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERY MINUTE OF PRACTICE / PREPARATION THIS WEEK FOR THE "BIG ONE" ! I'M CERTAIN THAT THE MAJORITY WILL HAVE YOU AS UNDERDOGS, BUT YOU HAVE DEALT WITH THAT ROLE ALL YEAR IN BIG GAMES DO IT WILL BE NOTHING NEW & COULD WORK TO YOUR ADVANTAGE ! BUT ........ REST ASSURED COACH BOWLING WILL HAVE THE TROJANS READY FOR WAR NEXT WEEK SO MAINTAIN THAT FOCUS & PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE THUS FAR ! YOU YOUNGER GUYS & SCOUT TEAMS MAKE THOSE STARTERS WORK ! TAKE IT TO 'EM EVERY REP DURING PRACTICE THIS WEEK ! YOU'LL BE HELPING PREPARE YOUR TEAM & TAKING STRIDES TO IMPROVE YOUSELVES AS WELL !

GO BIG ORANGE ! GO CHOCTAWS !