Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ba will be the show for the taws you wait and see, clark cant throw it on his back

Haha. Yeah i hear ya. But in order for that to happen the O-line has to be playing weak. and i am pretty sure that wont happen.

YOU BET I WAS ! 618 MILES ONE WAY & WORTH EVERY MILE ! I DON'T THINK I'M THE "MAN OF THE HOUR" THOUGH ! THAT HONOR GOES OUT TO THE CHOCTAW DEFENSE ! WERE THEY "LIGHTS OUT" OR WHAT ?!I DO LOVE TO WATCH B.A. AND THE REST OF THE CHOCTAWS ! I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF THE WAY THESE KIDS HAVE COME TOGETHER AS A T-E-A-M ! THEY WERE A UNIT TONIGHT TO BE SURE ! THE TIGERS I KNOW WERE FRUSTRATED AFTER GETTING SHUT DOWN ON VIRTUALLY EVERY DOWN ! I WAS ESPECIALLY PROUD THAT THE "GOOSE EGG" REMAINED IN TACT EVEN AFTER SUBSTITUTING SOME VERY DESERVING YOUNGER KIDS THAT ARE THE FUTURE OF THE CHOCTAW PROGRAM ! WELL DONE GUYS ! NOW GET FOCUSED ON A TOUGH DYERSBURG TEAM FOR THIS COMING FRIDAY NIGHT ! i'LL BE DRIVING ANOTHER 618 MILES ONE WAY TO SEE THAT ONE AS WELL ! I WANT THIS CHOCTAW T-E-A-M (EACH & EVERY ONE OF YOU)TO KNOW HOW VERY PROUD I AM OF THE SEASON THAT YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER THIS YEAR. UNITY GUYS ! TEAM & ACOUNTABILITY ! HOLD YOUR SELF AS WELL AS YOUR TEAM MATES ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERY MINUTE OF PRACTICE / PREPARATION THIS WEEK FOR THE "BIG ONE" ! I'M CERTAIN THAT THE MAJORITY WILL HAVE YOU AS UNDERDOGS, BUT YOU HAVE DEALT WITH THAT ROLE ALL YEAR IN BIG GAMES DO IT WILL BE NOTHING NEW & COULD WORK TO YOUR ADVANTAGE ! BUT ........ REST ASSURED COACH BOWLING WILL HAVE THE TROJANS READY FOR WAR NEXT WEEK SO MAINTAIN THAT FOCUS & PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE THUS FAR ! YOU YOUNGER GUYS & SCOUT TEAMS MAKE THOSE STARTERS WORK ! TAKE IT TO 'EM EVERY REP DURING PRACTICE THIS WEEK ! YOU'LL BE HELPING PREPARE YOUR TEAM & TAKING STRIDES TO IMPROVE YOUSELVES AS WELL !GO BIG ORANGE ! GO CHOCTAWS !

Glad to hear you made it. Wont it be nice if DC makes it all the way as underdogs the whole season. I know your about focusing in every game that is on the schedule for that week but it would be nice in B.A.'s senior year

We'll find out next Friday.

hope tony franklin has free nights and week ends on his cell cause kindell will be sqierming trying to figure out whats gonna happen on special teams and what kind of plays bowling is going to throw at him,,, and by the way your comming to trojanland, getting toney franklin to teach the coaches how to coach is the best thing dyer county did way to go spend that money, walk in choctaws crawl out squaws

hope tony franklin has free nights and week ends on his cell cause kindell will be sqierming trying to figure out whats gonna happen on special teams and what kind of plays bowling is going to throw at him,,, and by the way your comming to trojanland, getting toney franklin to teach the coaches how to coach is the best thing dyer county did way to go spend that money, walk in choctaws crawl out squaws

You dont know how happy it would make me for that statement to backfire right back in your face.Overconfidence is such a downfall.

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT ! YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WITH YOUR BASHING OF A TEAM THAT HAS MADE THE STRIDES THAT D.C. HAS MADE ! I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU'D BE SO FULL OF THAT CROW YOU ATE TONIGHT THAT WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR LACK OF CLASS & POSTS BASHING A TEAM THAT AIN'T INTIMDATED BY THE #2 RANKED TROJANS ! YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THE FACT THAT D.C. BOUGHT THEIR OFFENSIVE SYSTEM ! REALISTICALLY IN YOUR" NARROW MINDED WORLD" DO YOU THINK THAT COACH BOWLING "INVENTED " THE OFFENSIVE SYSTEM THAT THE TROJANS USE ? WELL, I DON'T THINK SO ! IF YOU DO THEN YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT ! NAVY & AIR FORCE RUN VERY SIMILAR OFFENSES ! I HAVE ALL THE RESPECT IN THE WORLD FOR COACH BOWLING & STAFF, BUT THEY DID NOT REVOLUTIONIZE THE SYSTEM THAT THEY HAVE IN PLACE. SO WHY DON'T YOU QUIT SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE BY SAYING THAT THE CHOCTAWS WILL HAVE TO PHONE TONY FRANKLIN ! YOUR VERY PRESENCE ON THIS FORUM DISGUSTS MOST PEOPLE (YES EVEN FROM DYERSBURG) THAT I KNOW THAT ARE ON HERE. YOU ARE AN EMBARRASMENT TO THE DYERSBURG TROJAN PROGRAM AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED & THIS HAS BEEN CONVEYED TO ME BY SEVERAL DYERSBURG FANS THAT LURK ABOUT THES BOARDS / FORUMS AS WELL. SEEMS YOU CHOOSE TO MAINTAIN YOUR ANONIMITY AS NO ONE THAT I TALK TO KNOWS WHO YOU ARE ! MIGHT BE BEST IF YOU KEEP IT THAT WAY FOR YOUR ON WELL BEING ! THE CRAWL OUT SQUAWS COMMENT IS GETING SEVERAL PARENTS / FANS IN A CHOCTAW WARPATH MOOD ! SO I DON'T THINK I'D REVEAL MY IDENTITY IF I WERE YOU ! YOU ARE REALLY A TESTAMENT TO WHAT POOR SPORTSMANSHIP IS ! WHAT A GREAT EXAMPLE TO SET FOR THE YOUNG MEN ON A VERY TALENTED TROJAN TEAM.

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT ! YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WITH YOUR BASHING OF A TEAM THAT HAS MADE THE STRIDES THAT D.C. HAS MADE ! I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU'D BE SO FULL OF THAT CROW YOU ATE TONIGHT THAT WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR LACK OF CLASS & POSTS BASHING A TEAM THAT AIN'T INTIMDATED BY THE #2 RANKED TROJANS ! YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THE FACT THAT D.C. BOUGHT THEIR OFFENSIVE SYSTEM ! REALISTICALLY IN YOUR" NARROW MINDED WORLD" DO YOU THINK THAT COACH BOWLING "INVENTED " THE OFFENSIVE SYSTEM THAT THE TROJANS USE ? WELL, I DON'T THINK SO ! IF YOU DO THEN YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT ! NAVY & AIR FORCE RUN VERY SIMILAR OFFENSES ! I HAVE ALL THE RESPECT IN THE WORLD FOR COACH BOWLING & STAFF, BUT THEY DID NOT REVOLUTIONIZE THE SYSTEM THAT THEY HAVE IN PLACE. SO WHY DON'T YOU QUIT SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE BY SAYING THAT THE CHOCTAWS WILL HAVE TO PHONE TONY FRANKLIN ! YOUR VERY PRESENCE ON THIS FORUM DISGUSTS MOST PEOPLE (YES EVEN FROM DYERSBURG) THAT I KNOW THAT ARE ON HERE. YOU ARE AN EMBARRASMENT TO THE DYERSBURG TROJAN PROGRAM AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED & THIS HAS BEEN CONVEYED TO ME BY SEVERAL DYERSBURG FANS THAT LURK ABOUT THES BOARDS / FORUMS AS WELL. SEEMS YOU CHOOSE TO MAINTAIN YOUR ANONIMITY AS NO ONE THAT I TALK TO KNOWS WHO YOU ARE ! MIGHT BE BEST IF YOU KEEP IT THAT WAY FOR YOUR ON WELL BEING ! THE CRAWL OUT SQUAWS COMMENT IS GETING SEVERAL PARENTS / FANS IN A CHOCTAW WARPATH MOOD ! SO I DON'T THINK I'D REVEAL MY IDENTITY IF I WERE YOU ! YOU ARE REALLY A TESTAMENT TO WHAT POOR SPORTSMANSHIP IS ! WHAT A GREAT EXAMPLE TO SET FOR THE YOUNG MEN ON A VERY TALENTED TROJAN TEAM.

hold on just a second. whom ever this person is he is NOT the voice of the trojan fans. speaking for most of the trojans we have much respect for the dc choctaws. Friday nite should be a very well put together match up for both the teams and the coaches. You must understand a lot of these guys are family playing against one another and when it is over they WILL remain that way. SO TRY AND BE HAPPY FOR BOTH TEAMS. Which ever way this goes you are talking about my family

Ha yeah that's true. I talked to B.A. today and he just said he laughs at the "walk in choctaws-crawl out squaws" comment. He told me that is just going to motivate him to hit Dyersburg that much harder.

hold on just a second. whom ever this person is he is NOT the voice of the trojan fans. speaking for most of the trojans we have much respect for the dc choctaws. Friday nite should be a very well put together match up for both the teams and the coaches. You must understand a lot of these guys are family playing against one another and when it is over they WILL remain that way. SO TRY AND BE HAPPY FOR BOTH TEAMS. Which ever way this goes you are talking about my family

Your point is well put & I couldn't agree more ! This should be a great game ! This sort of match up would be a great game if both teams were 0 - 8 ! But the success by both Trojan & Choctaws alike THIS YEAR makes it HUGE ! but if your response is to me, you are "PREACHIN TO THE CHOIR" ! My respect & support has been with BOTH TEAMS ALL YEAR ! Maybe the Trojan Fanbase should find out who trojanfan56 is & make him aware that his behavior & statements on here are not too highly thought of ! To put it mildly!

Yeah, maybe we don't want to tie all D'burg fans to one over- zealous young man. I think somebody pushed his hot button suggesting DC has 2 players with sub 4.4 forty times. I remember seeing one "legitimate" 4.4 high school kid play against the trojans about 7 or 8 years ago....Mario Whitney from Jackson, Missouri who went on to play at Missouri...he made everybody else look like they were running in slow motion....I doubt there are many high school kids in the state who run much faster than a 4.5. Sub 4.5 forty guys are hard to find in high school, and if they are and are good atheletes, recruiters from the big boys like Tennessee, Southern Cal and Ohio State are going to be camped on their door steps. I think fans sometimes have an inclination to exaggeration, which tends to stoke the fire...bottom line is both teams are top notch this year...Dyersburg and all of Dyer County should be proud of both squads....two great teams 5 or 6 miles apart...get out and cheer your team on, whichever school that is. Let's show some class from all the fans...We'll look forward to a clean, physical, hard fought game, which will represent our entire community well...the players will do their part....let's do ours.....