Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on paper I would pick the Trojans in this one...but you factor in exceptional play by Dyer County and a rivalry and I think this is anyones ball game

yeah my cousin goes to every trojan game and he said they should be worried about the spread, but i haven't seen them play but have heard great things.

yea yea by who olie taylor a dyersburg reject, or preston barbee come on 4.3 were has he been during track season when flowers was the only one running in the 100 meter for the taws

i happen to know more about Jared Hunter than anyone else I know FOR SURE that in track he ran a 4.31 40 speed for a fact!!!!!!!!! and you are right that is pushing Deon type speed. And he is for real... he will make folks look stupid..... But we play as a team not a three man show!!!! and Cory Windle is as fast all our wideouts have speed and BA it takes several to bring him down so you have to play the whole team.. I can not say enough about this Defense but WOW!!!!!! they can make other teams look bad....GO DC

happen to know more about Jared Hunter than anyone else I know FOR SURE that in track he ran a 4.31 40 speed for a fact!!!!!!!!! and you are right that is pushing Deon type speed. And he is for real... he will make folks look stupid..... But we play as a team not a three man show!!!! and Cory Windle is as fast all our wideouts have speed and BA it takes several to bring him down so you have to play the whole team.. I can not say enough about this Defense but WOW!!!!!! they can make other teams look bad....GO DC

Did this Jared Hunter kid play in the jamboree? I have only seen DC in the jamboree this year and did not see any speed on the field for DC so im guessing he didn't play?

i am contemplating whether or not i want to make the 200 mile trip. i would have to miss school and class. whether i do or not i give my best wishes to DYERSBURG. if they can play up to their potential they shouldn't have any problems and should enjoy their homecomin.

-Bruce Dykes DHS alum c/o 07

i happen to know more about Jared Hunter than anyone else I know FOR SURE that in track he ran a 4.31 40 speed for a fact!!!!!!!!! and you are right that is pushing Deon type speed. And he is for real... he will make folks look stupid..... But we play as a team not a three man show!!!! and Cory Windle is as fast all our wideouts have speed and BA it takes several to bring him down so you have to play the whole team.. I can not say enough about this Defense but WOW!!!!!! they can make other teams look bad....GO DC

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?????

dc has a kid who can run a 4.31 40???????? and he knows for sure??????

hmmmmm, the current record is deon sanders with 4.26......

willie gault once ran it 4.35....

according to a sports web site on 40 times, 4.3 to 4.39 is considered "world class" and anything below a 4.3 is considered as the fastest men on the planet....

apparently the "circus" has come to town /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i am contemplating whether or not i want to make the 200 mile trip. i would have to miss school and class. whether i do or not i give my best wishes to DYERSBURG. if they can play up to their potential they shouldn't have any problems and should enjoy their homecomin.

-Bruce Dykes DHS alum c/o 07

Come on ! I drove 618 miles one way last night for the D.C. & Ripley game & I WILL be back next Friday 618 more (one way) I WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD !

Come on ! I drove 618 miles one way last night for the D.C. & Ripley game & I WILL be back next Friday 618 more (one way) I WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD !

If you're comin through nashville might as well pick me up. the ride back would be the rough part because one of us wouldn't be happy on the return trip

if he was a legit 4.3 he would have scouts every were after him. and it wouldn't be as many football as track scouts{{{ set the record dyer county is having trouble with reality, lies like these will start the ones that will fallow after they crawl out of Trojan land}}}}}} 4.3 my foot, 4.3 30yards maybe