Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

dont hold it against him please,,,, the way it was told by the trojan players B.A was wonting to come to dyersburg this year but they couldnt find a house in the city before season started.

B.A. Davis is part of a legacy at DC. Why would he want to come to a scool with no respect. B.A. also plays baseball. Oh wait didn't they beat Dyersburg.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont hold it against him please,,,, the way it was told by the trojan players B.A was wonting to come to dyersburg this year but they couldnt find a house in the city before season started.

Heard that one myself...AND QUICKLY PUT THAT ONE TO REST.....They will someday NAME THE FIELD AFTER HIS GRANDADDY THERE IN NEWBERN...His Dad is a CHOCTAW LEGEND( And can tell some GREAT UT STORIES TO BOOT!) ...NO WAY WOULD BA DAVIS EVER PLAY FOR DYERSBURG...As MUCH AS WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE HIM IN BLACK AND GOLD( Put him at LB and in the backfield with Parker, Caldwell and Taylor..HE WOULD HAVE DEFINITELY ADDED ANOTHER PIECE TO THE PUZZLE......No way that was happening....THE KID WOULD GET CUT OUT OF THE WILL! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

One more thing...AND THIS GOES TO BOTH TEAMS....You kids have been trash talking each other..."Texting" each other...CALLING each other....And that is part of a rivalry......Had a good friend who lives in MILAN used to tell me back in the day... When Milan and Humboldt were battling each other....He got up one morning and turned on the Local radio station....Bob Blakemore who starred as a TE/DE on that Undefeated 79 AA Championship team( IMO was the best team I EVER Saw).....Was calling "dedicating songs to certain members of the team...The song he dedicated to my friend was "Heartache Tonight" by the Eagles...you know "Somebody's gonna hurt someone.."Before the night is through"....

It is ALRIGHT to trash talk and have a rivalry...That's part of it....BUT WHEN YOU KIDS HIT THE FIELD ( THIS IS FOR THE TROJANS AND CHOCTAWS).....KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL....Don't let somebody CAUSE YOU TO GET THROWN OUT OF THE GAME OR COST YOUR TEAM A BIG PENALTY....To say THERE WILL BE TRASH TALKING ON BOTH SIDES WILL PROBABLY BE A VAST UNDERSTATEMENT!...

Caldwell, Taylor, Parker, Vernon, Bo, you GUYS are SENIORS DON"T LET THIS GET OUT OF HAND.....LET YOUR PLAY SPEAK FOR ITSELF....Control YOURSELF and YOUR TEAMMATES......YOU DC KIDS.....BA, Hunter, Miller, Windle, Whitt...You KIDS KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL TOO....CONTROL YOUR SELF and YOUR TEAMMATES...DON"T DO ANYTHING TO GET KICKED OUT OF A GAME....OR GET A HUGE PENALTY....This is gonna be a GAME FOR THE AGES...DON"T ROB THE FANS OR MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU OR YOUR TEAMMATES BY DOING SOMETHING FOOLISH THAT WOULD DETERMINE THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME!....NO EXCUSES...WE WANT NO INJURIES AND EVERYBODY THAT CAN PLAY TO BE ON THE FIELD....NO "WHAT IF"S"........LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD...Make it a HARD HITTING game...DON"T WANT TO SEE A BUNCH OF PENALTIES OUT OF EITHER SIDE FOR TEMPERS GETTING OUT OF HAND....PLAY HARD BUT PLAY SMART....With that said...

GO TROJANS!

B.A. Davis is part of a legacy at DC. Why would he want to come to a scool with no respect. B.A. also plays baseball. Oh wait didn't they beat Dyersburg.

He would atleast get an education which is somethin you have obviously missed out on. I believe its scHool not scool. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This will be a great game in the first half......the TROJANS will win by 21. The Trojans have too many weapons, more heart and a better game plan. I know that both teams will play hard an I hope that no one is injured. This is great for /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> west tn.

If the Choctaws can keep the running backs out of the endzone in the first quarter, this game is going to get interesting. The no huddle is going to test the Trojans. They better be in shape, because the other teams that have faced the no huddle, the whole game, have ran out of gas. The Choctaws are nothing like they were last year, they are Focused, Determined, and in Shape. In my opinion the Choctaws have as many weapons as the Trojans. I can't believe the Trojans elected to make this game Home-Coming, it just puts more pressure on the team. The Home-Coming festivities could be a positive for the Choctaws. This could be very distrackting to the Trojans. I'm sure the scores of the opponent's games that each team has played, is playing on the minds of the Trojans. It just gives the Trojans & the fans something to ponder about. The Choctaws are the Underdog in this one, but that is ok, we are use to it. This is the game we get TOTAL respect from the football community, win or lose. Remember Choctaws FOCUSE, and BE AGGRESSIVE , ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK. " GO BIG ORANGE".

Well B.A. might have wanted to go to a school with a much HIGHHHHHHHER academic standard?!? DHS does have respect, it's one or two fans that get out of hand. Yes, DC did beat Dyersburg in baseball, but Dburg also beat DC.

He would atleast get an education which is somethin you have obviously missed out on. I believe its scHool not scool. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't get started on the whole education aspect of DC, because all anyone else has to do is point to a DHS fan to show it goes both ways......besides, if education and grammar proved football success, Harvard and Yale would be BCS contenders every single year! Also, "at least" is two words, not one.

EXAMPLE:

Trojanfan56

Underlined for the obvious mistakes.

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

This will be a great game in the first half......the TROJANS will win by 21. The Trojans have too many weapons, more heart and a better game plan. I know that both teams will play hard an I hope that no one is injured. This is great for /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> west tn.

As far as having more weapons, you are probably right. I would feel a lot better about this game if Coach Counce was still here. He knows the rivalry between these two teams and knows what buttons to push and when to push them. I would like to think that Coach Counce would have left Rashad at Quarterback and not have messed with a good thing. Not saying they are not doing good, but I think they would be a much more dangerous team with Rashad running the show. He just puts a lot more pressure on a defense if he touches the ball on every single offensive play. Its hard for me to understand why they changed quarterbacks any way. Any way GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLAY THEM CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />