Riverdale at Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

Why are you even on here. Why dont' you go to the Siegel/Oakland board? You are going to get another beat down by Siegel this week. What is Oakland's record now?

Why have you been on every single Riverdale thread all year long running your trap instead of on the Smyrna ones.

I go where I please on here....ask CoachT.....I have that right because I support this site with PLUSing. Do you?

Our record is 2-6 which of course you already know. I am proud of the Patriots and nothing you can say can make me feel any differently. I support them win or lose . I won't jump teams like YOU did. If it makes you feel big to trash us, go ahead. Just realize you might be causing your so-called team any credibility by your WARRIOR ENVY posts.

Now you have carried on and on about Riverdale all yr.....let's see you have at it this week.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel MUCH better now that bdogg has picked against R'dale AGAIN! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Keep picking bdogg and I will be betting the opposite way everytime!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why are you even on here. Why dont' you go to the Siegel/Oakland board? You are going to get another beat down by Siegel this week. What is Oakland's record now?

How can you even say anything to anyone about posting on any board...weren't you the "KING OF THE POSTINGS" on the Wilson Central vs Riverdale Board? .... ah ah ah ... Yeah...... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

How can you even say anything to anyone about posting on any board...weren't you the "KING OF THE POSTINGS" on the Wilson Central vs Riverdale Board? .... ah ah ah ... Yeah...... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

hahahahahahahaha.....you busted old bdogg. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is a shame b/c Smyrna has a good team with many good coaches and fans....yet most folk look at bdogg as the typical stereotype for Smyrna and hate on them. Quit while you are ahead, bdogg, and try to show some class.

Okay here is my honest assessment of the game.

Offensive lines.....toss up, but slight advantage Riverdale

Defensive lines....huge advantage to Smyrna

Recievers.....huge advantage Smryna

Defensive backs.....advantage Smyrna

Backs....Huge advantage Smyrna

Kicking games....advantage Smryna

Quarterbacks.....Smith is good, but Gray will rebound. Advantage Smyrna

Coaching....Huge Advantage for Smyrna

Close game with Smryna winning by a 3.

Smyrna has given up 116 points this year and has only two shutouts, how do you give them any advantage? Riverdale has only given up 54 points this year. Also, you have an injured freshman running back, how is this an advantage over a team with as many running backs as Riverdale's? Riverdale's QB will out rush your tailback. RIverdale will have two, maybe three 100 yard rushers this game.

Now remind me again how many D-1 players you have had EVERY yr that you have beaten us and how many rings you got from that? Remind me again how many times Shad beat Rankin with all those D-1 players?

You are a very jealous fan. Oakland is terrible, and you like to run down other programs. Maybe you can come up with another slogan in the offseason. Such as ......Painless Train......Inept Train.....down right pitiful train.

hahahahahahahaha.....you busted old bdogg. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is a shame b/c Smyrna has a good team with many good coaches and fans....yet most folk look at bdogg as the typical stereotype for Smyrna and hate on them. Quit while you are ahead, bdogg, and try to show some class.

he is far from being ahead 2p lol