FATHER RYAN VS MBA

fiftyfifty

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, MBA ,issed one FG.

I would agree, scores can be misleading! It's called a game plan and if your strength is running you run. I know your not trying to say MBA held back on scoring in an effort to run out the clock. Where we disagree is that ehs got "killed". Both 1st teams were still in til the EOG. Once again, MBA is the better team, but on that night I would not say they "killed" ehs.

As for all the other comments u made, injuries are part of football (you still have to play the game) - as you found out with C.J. missing the mba game.

agreed. i misspoke when i said mba killed ensworth. what i meant to say was that father ryan came out of the ensworth game acting all cocky bc they beat ensworth by more points than mba did or w/e. i didnt go to either of the games. however, looking at the ens-ryan stats, ensworth dominated ryan in every stat except interceptions which i guess was the reason ensworth lost. however, mba won most of the stats in their game and from what i heard from my friend they controlled the game the whole time. but "killed"? nope.

I read this post and I question God's purpose for humanity. I never knew people (aka inappropiate) could be so stupid, or ignorant.

Staff Changes: Since Jemison, the only Coach on the staff that has remained there are Mascari and Simpson - Mascari is the baseballs head coach (MBA stinks at baseball)

MBA must really stink in baseball , holding that state title trophy from three years ago....Winning seasons every year under Wimms. State bearths 4 out of 7 years he has been coach. Quit mouthing off about things you have not a clue about. Dont even get me started on the history of wresteling at MBA under Simpson. What 5 state titles?

agreed. i misspoke when i said mba killed ensworth. what i meant to say was that father ryan came out of the ensworth game acting all cocky bc they beat ensworth by more points than mba did or w/e. i didnt go to either of the games. however, looking at the ens-ryan stats, ensworth dominated ryan in every stat except interceptions which i guess was the reason ensworth lost. however, mba won most of the stats in their game and from what i heard from my friend they controlled the game the whole time. but "killed"? nope.

Make that 13 individual state champs under simpson in wrestling.