Mt.Juliet@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see you beat Kenwood by3. We did it by 12 i like our chances here. I might also add that this team is just hitting there stride now. I think the Cats will give the Bears all they want this Friday at HJR field.

And Clarksville lost to Beech.

now im new at all of this message board stuff but i do read them often in fact everyweekend. as a big fan of high school football i can understand some of your post but if remember correctly u did beat kenwood by 12 but kenwood had a touchdown called back due to a penalty thats 7 to 12 and a dropped touchdown pass which would have made it 14 to nothing now unfortuantely for mt. juliet this wasnt the case and you did win but mt. juliets offense scored 3 points where as clarksvilles offense scored 3 points and defense scored 9 so if you like to look at it like this mj beat beach you havent done that so in my opinon mj takes this game might be a close one but in the end clarksville cant match up to mt. juliet to who in my opinon has the best DEFENSE in the region throw out all the stats all the ppg and ypg and mt. juliets defense is better than the rest. HANDS DOWN!!!

That's exactly right.

This should be a good one.

Clarksville's offense has got to get something going, and early. Last week the offense produced one field goal, as the result of great field position thanks to a huge punt return. The offense stalled out against the Knights. Points from a Defensive TD and a safety, you can not rely on those things this week against the Bears.

If the Wildcats can establish a running game, and control their problems with penalties, I like their chances. But if the Bears jump out early, it could get ugly.

either way, its going to be a great game... but if mt. juliet comes out and sticks it to them... right off bat.. clarksville likes to let up... seen in a previous game vs. beech! im not going to predict the score.. but field position will decide this one.

Your exactly right there, Clarksville did let up there or something to that effect, but since then it's been strictly business. You got away with our undefeated season. The way i have seen it playing out for the Cats this season. This game could not have happened at a better time for this team and with everyone healthy and ready too go. Senior Night will be no distraction here this Friday. Purple and Gold will be laying wood from start to finish in this one. SLOPER KNOCKER GAME.. STRAP UP TIGHT MJ.

I can assure the Bear's of this if you going win this one your going to really have to earn it. I'm sure the Coaches respect each others teams talents. And this will be a great game for the Mid State this Friday night.

Good Coaching game here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This should be a good one.

Clarksville's offense has got to get something going, and early. Last week the offense produced one field goal, as the result of great field position thanks to a huge punt return. The offense stalled out against the Knights. Points from a Defensive TD and a safety, you can not rely on those things this week against the Bears.

If the Wildcats can establish a running game, and control their problems with penalties, I like their chances. But if the Bears jump out early, it could get ugly.

I totally agree! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Your exactly right there, Clarksville did let up there or something to that effect, but since then it's been strictly business. You got away with our undefeated season. The way i have seen it playing out for the Cats this season. This game could not have happened at a better time for this team and with everyone healthy and ready too go. Senior Night will be no distraction here this Friday. Purple and Gold will be laying wood from start to finish in this one. SLOPER KNOCKER GAME.. STRAP UP TIGHT MJ.

I can assure the Bear's of this if you going win this one your going to really have to earn it. I'm sure the Coaches respect each others teams talents. And this will be a great game for the Mid State this Friday night.

Good Coaching game here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

supposed to rain friday so whichever teams prepares better for the conditions will most likely win the muddy brawl

supposed to rain friday so whichever teams prepares better for the conditions will most likely win the muddy brawl

Rain in the forecast for Friday night?? This sounds so familiar. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Rain in the forecast for Friday night?? This sounds so familiar. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

naw bellgo it will be fine as dry as it has been this will dry up quick.

The field will be nice for this one. Let that wind blow on it for a few days and a little sun that grass will be great for this one. It won't be so hard when they start hitting the deck. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

naw bellgo it will be fine as dry as it has been this will dry up quick.

The field will be nice for this one. Let that wind blow on it for a few days and a little sun that grass will be great for this one. It won't be so hard when they start hitting the deck. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Last year when CHS played Springfield it was a swamp, so i kind of expect the smae this year.

I think the conditions will slow MJ's passing game, but not enough to stop them from winning.

MJ's d will swarm to Clarksville's very predictable O.

My pick MJ 28 CHS 10