Mt.Juliet@Clarksville

Golfendude

mt juliet its going to be hard for you to come into the wildcats house after there loss of last year to springfield for the region. your players have not been hit like your going to be hit over and over again this fri. wildcats win this and the region. this team is clicking at the right time this year and everyone is feeling good. your Y bball friends say go Wildcats.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you think Chris, we will see come this Friday. Just like this past Friday. The Cats were not supposed to win. This is my opinion the Wildcats are very Physical hard hitting team. And will come out this Friday Senior Night and show Region 6 who they are. Coach Snider and staff are very likely to be the DUDES when this one is done. WE'LL SEE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whatever you think Chris, we will see come this Friday. Just like this past Friday. The Cats were not supposed to win. This is my opinion the Wildcats are very Physical hard hitting team. And will come out this Friday Senior Night and show Region 6 who they are. Coach Snider and staff are very likely to be the DUDES when this one is done. WE'LL SEE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Senior Night, such a distraction for Clarksville.

GO BEARS!

Senior Night, such a distraction for Clarksville.

GO BEARS!

MJB, you are not right. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It could be motivation for CHS because they lost last year to Springfield (on their Senior Night) with the region title on the line. I don't think this will be a distraction.

MJB, you are not right. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It could be motivation for CHS because they lost last year to Springfield (on their Senior Night) with the region title on the line. I don't think this will be a distraction

Good luck to whomever you are rooting for. Don't miss MJ on Channel 4 this friday for the 2 cool 4 Schools.

Let's see you beat Kenwood by3. We did it by 12 i like our chances here. I might also add that this team is just hitting there stride now. I think the Cats will give the Bears all they want this Friday at HJR field.

now im new at all of this message board stuff but i do read them often in fact everyweekend. as a big fan of high school football i can understand some of your post but if remember correctly u did beat kenwood by 12 but kenwood had a touchdown called back due to a penalty thats 7 to 12 and a dropped touchdown pass which would have made it 14 to nothing now unfortuantely for mt. juliet this wasnt the case and you did win but mt. juliets offense scored 3 points where as clarksvilles offense scored 3 points and defense scored 9 so if you like to look at it like this mj beat beach you havent done that so in my opinon mj takes this game might be a close one but in the end clarksville cant match up to mt. juliet to who in my opinon has the best DEFENSE in the region throw out all the stats all the ppg and ypg and mt. juliets defense is better than the rest. HANDS DOWN!!!

MJ Thanks for bringing up last years score. This years seniors needed to see that again. It's going to be a good game.

Had they forgotten you think? MJ is a much better team than last year, and these SR's are on a mission....

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My nephew is a starter for the Bears on offense and was a back up LB but has been pressed into starting on the DL as well as special teams due to all of the injuries on defense. So if we do get a couple back on the D it will be very beneficial. I talked to my nephew after the Kwood game and he stated that he was so exhausted. Any time you start on the o-line, d-line, and s-teams you going to wear down and going to miss plays you would usually make as I noticed in the Beech game. So a couple of guys back makes a big differnce. MJ has one of them bend but don't break defenses. I think for Clarksville to win they will have to pass to win. So far teams have tried and teams have failed. We were one of the states top teams in getting interceptions last year and probably are again this year. I believe this will be another tough win for DA BEARS. 17-13.