Mt.Juliet@Clarksville

Golfendude

Last year when CHS played Springfield it was a swamp, so i kind of expect the smae this year.

I think the conditions will slow MJ's passing game, but not enough to stop them from winning.

MJ's d will swarm to Clarksville's very predictable O.

My pick MJ 28 CHS 10

What can i say i hope your wrong..i'm not even wanting to pick a number here. Both teams are up to the challenge on this one. The field IMO will be just fine this Friday and the weather too. This is going to be fun for us all win or lose. Two good programs and coaching staffs. Who out smarts who? That's what i see. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's here for those BEARS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Congraduations on a great and awsome year boyz

Two defensive minded teams facing off Friday night. Who wants it more? I'm sure it will be a great atmosphere in Clarksville friday night and good luck to both teams (BEARS) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Are you kiddin me???????? Mt. J will destroy Clarkspille. Kenwood gave them that game on Friday. Winning on 90 yards of offense. boy you have to be joking. there is no way clarkshill can hang with da bears. 44 will destroy 8. secondary will pick off anyball thrown in tha air and you saw what Beech's wing t did to Clarksville wait till you see Mt. J's wing t attack. in the two games against the other top three teams in 6-4A clarksville has scored a total of 10 points. wow a whole 10 points. 5 per game. got to love that. Mt. J's offense will also throw deep on clarksville defense did you see all of those open holes and those dropped passes. #7 will have a field day throwing.go ahead Coach Perry come in here and show them what a great team looks like. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WOW! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MJ i know you know better than this .. I do like your enthusiasm though. If the Bears come into HJR field and beat the Cats by 10 your team and coach Perry will have my full respect. As they do anyway at this point, I think we all know now who the best teams in region 6 are. This next game will set these two apart and show the mid state that 4A is kicking butt and taking names. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MJ by three tds Go Bears

Let's here for those BEARS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Congraduations on a great and awsome year boyz

Two defensive minded teams facing off Friday night. Who wants it more? I'm sure it will be a great atmosphere in Clarksville friday night and good luck to both teams (BEARS) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

LET'S HERE?

I THINK IT IS LET'S HEAR

bUT I LIKE MJ TOO

28-10

Honestly all of you mt.juliet fans...u needa quit bringing back to beech...because obviously its the only team Clarksville has lost to. This game is gonna be an intense hitting game...and i dunno if MT.J's small line will be able to handle the pressure...Just be ready to have work done on "DA BEARS". I know the Wildcats will not go out 28-10 unless they got 28...

GO CATS

Are you kiddin me???????? Mt. J will destroy Clarkspille. Kenwood gave them that game on Friday. Winning on 90 yards of offense. boy you have to be joking. there is no way clarkshill can hang with da bears. 44 will destroy 8. secondary will pick off anyball thrown in tha air and you saw what Beech's wing t did to Clarksville wait till you see Mt. J's wing t attack. in the two games against the other top three teams in 6-4A clarksville has scored a total of 10 points. wow a whole 10 points. 5 per game. got to love that. Mt. J's offense will also throw deep on clarksville defense did you see all of those open holes and those dropped passes. #7 will have a field day throwing.go ahead Coach Perry come in here and show them what a great team looks like. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i couldnt agree more! beech doesnt even run the wing T thats not what they do, they prepared for a week in the wing T and look what happen, MJ's main set is the wing T and thats what they do best, i say MJ has a great offencive game!

i couldnt agree more! beech doesnt even run the wing T thats not what they do, they prepared for a week in the wing T and look what happen, MJ's main set is the wing T and thats what they do best, i say MJ has a great offencive game!

RIDICULOUS POSTS.. We'll see what happens soon enough.. Have to make sure i at least keep these on the boards. For later use. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wish we could play our game with you Beech over again. I don't no if we will get another shot at you but if we do. You better strap up tight.

RIDICULOUS POSTS.. We'll see what happens soon enough.. Have to make sure i at least keep these on the boards. For later use. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wish we could play our game with you Beech over again. I don't no if we will get another shot at you but if we do. You better strap up tight.

wow... would it matter? i mean obviously yall didnt wanna play us anyways, cause it seemed like yall didnt even try.. i mean yall had 87 TOTAL yards.. check ur stat sheet..

wow... would it matter? i mean obviously yall didnt wanna play us anyways, cause it seemed like yall didnt even try.. i mean yall had 87 TOTAL yards.. check ur stat sheet..

I'm well aware of what took place when we played you before and after. Like i said wish we could do it over.. Stat sheet you check it.. Does not hold water right now with these next few games. Of course this just my opinion. Don't hold it against me K.