FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I've goofed off a little too. I'm just trying control the stampede. I know there's a lot of people that read this stuff but don't post and I'm trying to help them out a little too.

i know we've been a bad influence on a lot of people the last couple of weeks but its too fun. and you have to admit we did great for half a day yesterday staying on topic

Darn, that stinks, my boy got the same cleat, so I guess I'll be right behind ya.

Actually the dang things tore at the eyelet. Fought the construction in Mboro this am to buy them,,,,does he like them???? Nooooo!!! But as long as they put the ball through the post I am Happy!!!

I'm starting to worry about him. He went to the Blues club when we left. MaMa might of grounded him when he got home... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Should we call Rutherford County work house?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

From ontheballmag.com...

On the Ball’s Games of the Week

Cascade vs. Jo Byrns*

Certainly the marquee matchup in Class 1A around Middle Tennessee this season, it took a bit of a hit last week with Jo Byrns’ loss to White House-Heritage. Still, the winner of this game tonight almost is assured of the region championship and home games for the first two rounds of the playoffs.

Jo Byrns has something to prove after faltering late against the Patriots, thanks in large part to some costly mistakes and penalties that kept the momentum swung in Heritage’s favor. That’s a scenario the Red Devils don’t need to play out for a second straight week, especially against unbeaten Cascade, which will be out for revenge after Jo Byrns ruined its perfect season last year.

The crowd should be electric in Wartrace, and it could be a preview of a quarterfinal rematch in four weeks. So it’s probably a good bet neither team will show all its cards just yet.