McKenzie Rebels vs Lake County Falcons

maverick348

Glad we got THAT all cleared up now!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie,

I'm startin' to think that you, me, wannab, V&T1, and Jaxman are the only ones havin' fun on here!! As E.T. said, "I need input!!!!!!!!!!" Where ya'll Rebel supporters at????? We are only 2 nights away from the next chapter in this book and only a very few talking here!!! This is Lake Co. week ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Butchie,

I'm startin' to think that you, me, wannab, V&T1, and Jaxman are the only ones havin' fun on here!! As E.T. said, "I need input!!!!!!!!!!" Where ya'll Rebel supporters at????? We are only 2 nights away from the next chapter in this book and only a very few talking here!!! This is Lake Co. week ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

And as long as we keep on the winning track, all games will be at Rebel field until the Finals. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Butchie,

They All Stink. No Supporting Cast At All. Yall Can Eat My Shorts. And The Duck's As Well. And The Commando's too. And I'm Glad Earl's Closed So ya'll Can't Come. Go Eat At Hig's And get A Belly Full Ya'll Non Posting Stuck-ups. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

They All Stink. No Supporting Cast At All. Yall Can Eat My Shorts. And The Duck's As Well. And The Commando's too. And I'm Glad Earl's Closed So ya'll Can't Come. Go Eat At Hig's And get A Belly Full Ya'll Non Posting Stuck-ups. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I'm glad I have posted some cause I would hate to eat commando's shorts if he aint wearin none. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

QUOTE(duckman38201 @ Oct 24 2007 - 07:56 PM) *

Butchie,

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! popcorneater.gif

Lot more Rebels on here than you think I know for fact the posts are checked daily by the team as well as Numerous Rebels fans.

GO REBELS