District 10A

irishfan1

Woodard was shut down by Heritage's point guard, he only scored 6 points, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, I know their point guard pretty well. In fact he is upstairs sleeping right now. And in about 2 hours he will be down here wanting breakfast and gas money. We got Houston Co. tonight, how are they? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know their point guard pretty well. In fact he is upstairs sleeping right now. And in about 2 hours he will be down here wanting breakfast and gas money. We got Houston Co. tonight, how are they? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your son is not the point guard /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Your son is not the point guard /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Spurgeon was hurt after going up to get a loose ball and falling over another player's back in HC's game against Creekwood on Monday night. Unofficial word is bruised ribs and wrist. The earliest Skelton will be playing is after Christmas.

when did Skelton get hurt. Everybody I talked to has never seen him play and doesnt even know who he is. whats the big secret? Will he really help? I guess we will see after Christmas.

Dude I was at the game and when Heritage was playing man the point guard #1 was guarding woodard. Ask your son,

Your killing me, my bad. In the second half we went to zone and woodard ended up in his zone for the remainder of the game correct. Where he was consistantly shut down. Bottom line, my kid is better than anyone on east. na na na na nah! There, now I am acting your age DUDE! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your killing me, my bad. In the second half we went to zone and woodard ended up in his zone for the remainder of the game correct. Where he was consistantly shut down. Bottom line, my kid is better than anyone on east. na na na na nah! There, now I am acting your age DUDE! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now thats a little better /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> , heritage has yet to play a good game /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> but are still 5-0 /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , Good thing we have ross to bail us out when we get in trouble

Now thats a little better /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> , heritage has yet to play a good game /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> but are still 5-0 /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , Good thing we have ross to bail us out when we get in trouble

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Alright smart a@% Who are you? And yes, we are lucky. I am darn proud of him, he played his butt off. And that was about the quietest 28 points I ever saw. If it was up to me I would have him driving to the whole all night. But he likes the 3's to much & usually hit's them. Anyway, I'm glad I was there and not here trading barbs with you.

how can you have a quite 28 when your team only score 59 thats like 49% of the teams points

Because he is so quick by the time the ball goes in he is on defense. He's the only kid I know that can turn off the light switch and be tucked in bed before the light ever goes off. He's like a phantom. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />