District 10A

irishfan1

White House Heritage will be playing Clarksville Aca. tonight, so we will start being able to make some kind of determinations of who is going to be the power house in 10 A....I read that Clarksville Aca barely got by McEwen? Houston co plays NCS. District games early in the season, should be some good games. I think it will be a close race down to the last of the season, with nobody really dominating. Anyone see a team going undefeated in the Dist.? Only time will tell....

GO PATRIOTS

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kids name is Bradley Elkins. He cam off the bench last year on BA's team. BA wanted him to be a natural point guard but the kid just has to good of a shot. He is about 5'11". Let me tell you something else though, th kid is quick. He played football for BA last year as a tailback. I think the kind runs either right at 4.4 40 or maybe a little quicker, I haven't asked him lately.

Connor Davidson is leading the eagles so far in points and rebounds. Anderson leads in assists. With Frazier gone the whole team has seemed to step up because the scoring is pretty balanced. They are also getting quality minutes from the younger players on the team.

He went to middle school at NCS. He should've stayed here. I do not know the facts of how or why he came back, but I am supprised TSSAA ruled him eligible. He definitely will help. Other than 4 seniors, the team is very young with no Juniors, and playing a couple of freshman regularly.

If someone were to go undefeated it would be NCS, but I do not see that happening....Best team in the district will probably have 3-4 district losses at the end of the year.... next best 3-5, then 4-6 losses or something like that, come tournament time, anyone will be able to beat about anyone, especially the top 4 teams, I feel d 10A may struggle a little this year in the regionals comepared to the last few years.....

How did the Nashville Christian vs Houston Co. game go on friday??

Any info on the region tourney?

Not sure about the regional tournament, might be at Hillwood also I know that 2 yrs ago Clarksville Academy held both District and Region at their school. But last year just the district was held at WHH. Just dont know the rulling on when you get to host both tournaments.

NCS won 47-27 against Houston County ..low scoring game due to lots of defense being played early. At halftime NCS came out and pretty much took over the game after that. Anderson ended up with 20 pts Davidson with 13.