West Carroll @ Union City

union city gets completely rocked, and those boys cry on senior night because of the total destruction laid down by the hands of 'west carroll'?

Hey little buddy, told you the West Carroll Team couldn't hold a candle to Union City....

% minutes left in the first quarter......

Union City 20

West Carroll 0

Sorry guys.....not this time or year.....maybe in........never!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

union city gets completely rocked, and those boys cry on senior night because of the total destruction laid down by the hands of 'west carroll'?

You were just kidding.....weren't you.....I thought so.

UNION CITY 49

West Carroll 6

This wasn't even a game when it was scheduled back last year.

Under classmen played most of the second half.

Go Union City....against Gleason....your next!

Union City wins handily tonite 49-6....Overall it was a pretty smooth game....UC had one turnover that ended what would have been one more scoring opportunity....I have seen West Carroll the last couple of years in scrimmage games and jamboree games where thay played against Obion Central when my oldest son was playing for the Rebels and it surprised me that West Carroll had dropped off so much...They have pretty much packed it in for the year just to be honest...At least it's what it looked to me...I really thought South Fulton was better than WC...At least SF gave more effort....

UC 's coaches do have some things they can look to improve the team on...I thought UC had too many penalties...The Tornadoes had a bad snap on a extra point attempt...Things like that...UC is finally getting a little bit healthy....

Gleason will be sky high next Friday...Both UC and Gleason will come in with 6-3 records..UC has a leg up in the region with a 4-2 record while Gleason will come in at 3-3...UC needs to go and take care of business and we'll see what happens in the playoffs.....

On a personal note,my youngest son scored his first varsity touchdown tonite....So now he has one more TD than his ole dad and brother had in our varsity careers...Of course we were down in the trenches and he is a QB..Maybe that was the first of many for him and I am really proud of him...

Go Tornadoes!!!

Union City wins handily tonite 49-6....Overall it was a pretty smooth game....UC had one turnover that ended what would have been one more scoring opportunity....I have seen West Carroll the last couple of years in scrimmage games and jamboree games where thay played against Obion Central when my oldest son was playing for the Rebels and it surprised me that West Carroll had dropped off so much...They have pretty much packed it in for the year just to be honest...At least it's what it looked to me...I really thought South Fulton was better than WC...At least SF gave more effort....

UC 's coaches do have some things they can look to improve the team on...I thought UC had too many penalties...The Tornadoes had a bad snap on a extra point attempt...Things like that...UC is finally getting a little bit healthy....

Gleason will be sky high next Friday...Both UC and Gleason will come in with 6-3 records..UC has a leg up in the region with a 4-2 record while Gleason will come in at 3-3...UC needs to go and take care of business and we'll see what happens in the playoffs.....

On a personal note,my youngest son scored his first varsity touchdown tonite....So now he has one more TD than his ole dad and brother had in our varsity careers...Of course we were down in the trenches and he is a QB..Maybe that was the first of many for him and I am really proud of him...

Go Tornadoes!!!

Yes, I heard the T D by your son. I will a little under the weather and have been for a couple of weeks so didn't need to get out in the night air and dampness.

Good job Union City....come out next Friday, win and control what you have control over.

The Gleason game might not be as close as well all think. If we come out, RUN the football and mix the throws in, we should be fine....then again, if we come out like we did against Bruceton, could be a close game to the end.

Go Tornadoes.

Yeah,I still don't know about that Bruceton game...UC came out flat as a flitter that night..They can't afford any more efforts like that....

My son said they saw the West Carroll/Gleason film last week and said Gleason was real quick...They were impressed by their players....

It's a good thing you were not there.....Right after half it started raining again and was getting pretty cold....That field held up really well..Really wasn't a factor..WC had a few interceptions and they had some bad exchanges on their option pitches but it wasn't field condition related...I don't think UC had one ball hit the turf but they did have one interception....

UC had somewhere around 480 total yards..Pat Polk had over 100 yards on only four touches and Kendrick Price had close to 90..Kendrick and Josh Nicks are going to be a real good combo next season.....Was good to see the younger guys playing...Fishel started subbing and getting new people in close to the end of the 2nd quarter......

Everybody needs to come out next week...We need to have more fans at the game than the Bulldog folks...Like we did at Greenfield...