West Carroll @ Union City

It is Senior Night at Union City,unbelievable that it's that time of year already and I want to give the Tornado seniors a little name recognition.....UC has 12 seniors on the team and they are as follows....

Scott Huff.....Pat Polk.....Brett White.....Taylor Bruff.....Barrett Tanner.....Darrin Dickerson.....Ian Garrigan....Zach Autry.....Hunter Cash.....Luke Sanderson.....Jamar Harris and Will Townes

These guys have given their all for the Tornadoes and they are appreciated...THANKS GUYS!!

OK for the game....West Carroll will come in looking to play a spoiler roll in this one as they have a 1-7 overall record and 1-4 Region 7-1A record...UC will come in at 5-3 and 3-2....I don't know much about WC..I do know they rushed for over 400 yards and put up 39 points against Lake County....UC hasn't done all that well against the running game at all this year,so that makes them dangerous....Looking at scores,you would have to say WC isn't all that tough on the defensive side of the ball...They have allowed 60+ points twice...63 to Lake County and 68 to McKenzie....UC nneds to start quick and put this one away early and have no injuries before their game in Gleason to end the year....A game that became much more important after Gleason's big win over Bruceton last nite....

I look for UC to get some young guys in this week and go to 6-3 & 4-2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

union city gets completely rocked, and those boys cry on senior night because of the total destruction laid down by the hands of 'west carroll'?

I'm laughing so hard......are you kidding me? West Carroll.....beat Union City. Your head has already been ROCKED and needs an exam. West Carroll beating Union City......You must be crazy.

I'll tell you what I will do......you go ahead, get some fresh crow and cook it. No, better yet, do not cook the crow. If Union City looses, I will eat all you can cook. If West Carroll looses, we will shave your head and then you can eat the crow ( Raw ) as we work on your head. I will have this arranged to do after the game at Mid Field. I even have a pair of clippers that runs on batteries. It will be a cool night so the crow won't spoil and make you sick.

West Carroll....beating Union City......!!!!!!! Your full of it.

Union City wins with their 3rd string in by halftime.

Oh, I also see your a new member to the board. No wonder you made a comment like this. Didn't know any better.

You will learn......

I'm laughing so hard......are you kidding me? West Carroll.....beat Union City. Your head has already been ROCKED and needs an exam. West Carroll beating Union City......You must be crazy.

I'll tell you what I will do......you go ahead, get some fresh crow and cook it. No, better yet, do not cook the crow. If Union City looses, I will eat all you can cook. If West Carroll looses, we will shave your head and then you can eat the crow ( Raw ) as we work on your head. I will have this arranged to do after the game at Mid Field. I even have a pair of clippers that runs on batteries. It will be a cool night so the crow won't spoil and make you sick.

West Carroll....beating Union City......!!!!!!! Your full of it.

Union City wins with their 3rd string in by halftime.

Oh, I also see your a new member to the board. No wonder you made a comment like this. Didn't know any better.

You will learn......

Easy, Easy ucdiditagain, Concentrate on Breathing while Your Laughing And Posting. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Easy, Easy ucdiditagain, Concentrate on Breathing while Your Laughing And Posting. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yes, remember what they taught you in lamaze class. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well,it's going to be a wet one in Union City tomorrow nite....Early in the week the weatherman was calling for the rain to end today(Thursday)and it's still raining as I type....The field at UC is in pretty good shape but it does get pretty muddy if you play on it as it is raining or if you don't have at least a good day to dry...We had a big rain here last Thursday nite..It rained so hard there was water standing on it...So it has rained here at least 5 out of the last 7 days and it's suppose to rain some on Friday....I say all that to say this,the field conditions will factor in the game..I know both teams have to play in it but whoever adapts better will win the game...Anything can happen with a slick ball,slick field,slick jersey and slick hands....I was at my oldest son's last football game last season in Week 10 in Ripley..The weather that night was atrocious..Muddy field,high winds and driving rain...The Rebels won that night because they relied on their line...They had ZERO fumbles on center-to-QB exchanges and they ran the ball right up the gut the majority of the game....They didn't snap the ball out of the shotgun...This weather will hamper UC's spread offense..The Tornadoes are going to have to be totally focused on ball security and may have to simplify their game plan...Weather is a big equalizer sometimes...It will fun to see how both of these teams handle adversity....West Tennessee may see some surprises come Friday....

Good luck to UCHS on Senior Night. It is amazing to see those guys as seniors. I know because my son would have been a part of that Senior class (band) had we not moved to Athens. Anyway, even here in Athens my loyalty remains with the Golden Tornadoes! Good to see you KW at the UC-OCCHS game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />