Mitchell preview. Need others from Dyer Co, Bolivar, BTW, Station Camp

Galilee

Just to add a little more to the Dyer County previews already posted....

The Choctaws love to run the court and press. They hustle like no one else I've seen. As a team, they are extremely close and all get along.

Sr - Justin Blake - 2 Guard - As stated before, he is a tremendous shooter. This summer he worked more on taking the ball to the rim.

Sr - Dejuan Taylor - 5 man - Honestly, I feel he has been very underrated. He is a warrior and is probably the backbone of the team. He can get to the basket at any time and seems to always come through when he is needed the most.

Sr - Jeremy Kimble - SF - He can leap out of the gym. Rebounding machine. Great mid-range shooter. I look forward to seeing more out of him this year.

Sr - D'Angelo Parr - 3 Guard - Best defender and one of the quickest on the team. If he ever is able to get into a rhythym he can shoot the ball.

Jr - C.J. Crittendon - PG - One of the best ball handlers that I have ever seen. Is great at finding people and getting them the ball. Is a great leader on and off the floor and always tries to make his teammates better.

Sr - Stephen Hurst - Knows how to get to the rim and can finish. Lock up defense.

Sr - Zack Dawson - a.k.a. "JJ Reddick"

Jr - Rex Pierce - He can shoot it well, great scorer.

Sr - Kimm Harston - Great mid-range jumper

Jr - Jake Alexander - Great size and can rebound

Jr - Kurt Jackson - Great post player, will take the charge

Jr - Chuck Davis - Big man, will bang with anybody

Jr - Nic Mula - Transfer from New Mexico, knows the game, great passer with outstanding court vision

Jr - Thomas Cooper - Leaper, can shoot, gets to basket without problems

Jr - Georgio Yancy - Shoots the ball well, strong defender

This year should be a great one for the Choctaws. I think they really have a chance to do something special and finished what they started last year. I look forward to seeing what the season holds for them.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And finally we have Howard Hustlin Tigers!!!!! Ive been a little busy on the football thread cause our team has been doing so good this year we are not even thinking basketball yet. but we return all of our key players and we will have our point guard who didnt play against mitchell in the tourney and if Im not mistaken Dominique Harper will be back in the line up.D. Ricks- Best player in the city of Chattanooga!! Hands down. High B-ball IQ. May even be the best player in AADominique Taylor- May be the biggest match up problem! Who can guard him when he shows up to play his game? Dominique Harper- 6'6" and is a pure shooter. No one wants to get in front of him when he is atacking the rimBrandon Allen- Hits the boards and does all of the dirty work, he is just as good as anyone on the team.Jehron Reynolds- Our PG!!! Small, Quick, and doesnt turn the ball over. By the way his nickname is Quick. Role PlayersCHris Deloney- Solid and could start if it wasnt for Ricks and TaylorGainer Espy- Solid and could start if it wasnt for Ricks and TaylorFred- Transfer from Hixson. He will be something to watch with the coaching of Moose who works good with big men. He is far better than the center we had last year who was in his first year of playing b-ball

And finally we have Howard Hustlin Tigers!!!!! Ive been a little busy on the football thread cause our team has been doing so good this year we are not even thinking basketball yet. but we return all of our key players and we will have our point guard who didnt play against mitchell in the tourney and if Im not mistaken Dominique Harper will be back in the line up.D. Ricks- Best player in the city of Chattanooga!! Hands down. High B-ball IQ. May even be the best player in AADominique Taylor- May be the biggest match up problem! Who can guard him when he shows up to play his game? Dominique Harper- 6'6" and is a pure shooter. No one wants to get in front of him when he is atacking the rimBrandon Allen- Hits the boards and does all of the dirty work, he is just as good as anyone on the team.Jehron Reynolds- Our PG!!! Small, Quick, and doesnt turn the ball over. By the way his nickname is Quick. Role PlayersCHris Deloney- Solid and could start if it wasnt for Ricks and TaylorGainer Espy- Solid and could start if it wasnt for Ricks and TaylorFred- Transfer from Hixson. He will be something to watch with the coaching of Moose who works good with big men. He is far better than the center we had last year who was in his first year of playing b-ball

Just to add a little more to the Dyer County previews already posted....

The Choctaws love to run the court and press. They hustle like no one else I've seen. As a team, they are extremely close and all get along.

Sr - Justin Blake - 2 Guard - As stated before, he is a tremendous shooter. This summer he worked more on taking the ball to the rim.

Sr - Dejuan Taylor - 5 man - Honestly, I feel he has been very underrated. He is a warrior and is probably the backbone of the team. He can get to the basket at any time and seems to always come through when he is needed the most.

Sr - Jeremy Kimble - SF - He can leap out of the gym. Rebounding machine. Great mid-range shooter. I look forward to seeing more out of him this year.

Sr - D'Angelo Parr - 3 Guard - Best defender and one of the quickest on the team. If he ever is able to get into a rhythym he can shoot the ball.

Jr - C.J. Crittendon - PG - One of the best ball handlers that I have ever seen. Is great at finding people and getting them the ball. Is a great leader on and off the floor and always tries to make his teammates better.

Sr - Stephen Hurst - Knows how to get to the rim and can finish. Lock up defense.

Sr - Zack Dawson - a.k.a. "JJ Reddick"

Jr - Rex Pierce - He can shoot it well, great scorer.

Sr - Kimm Harston - Great mid-range jumper

Jr - Jake Alexander - Great size and can rebound

Jr - Kurt Jackson - Great post player, will take the charge

Jr - Chuck Davis - Big man, will bang with anybody

Jr - Nic Mula - Transfer from New Mexico, knows the game, great passer with outstanding court vision

Jr - Thomas Cooper - Leaper, can shoot, gets to basket without problems

Jr - Georgio Yancy - Shoots the ball well, strong defender

This year should be a great one for the Choctaws. I think they really have a chance to do something special and finished what they started last year. I look forward to seeing what the season holds for them.

Sounds like every kid is an all star!!