Cornersville vs Moore Co

cvilledawg08

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about those basketball boys. You should have seen them smacking down those

passes. c'ville's D had nothing. I'm not sure what everyone was braggin' about. All seen

from their #9 was BAD SPORTMANSHIP.

Dont be so easy to judge...from what all was said the big lineman for MC spit in his face and then thats why all the pushing and shoving started...i'm not saying what he done was right by pushing and starting a little scuffle but just trying to show some understanding on his part

Dont be so easy to judge...from what all was said the big lineman for MC spit in his face and then thats why all the pushing and shoving started...i'm not saying what he done was right by pushing and starting a little scuffle but just trying to show some understanding on his part

NO...that aint what happened...your number nine started it...and our BIG mc lineman as you call it...didnt say a word to him...cause he jumped up and looked at him while #9 was runnin his mouth.... ref threw a flag and we got what we wanted out of the whole deal.. a flag for unsportsman like conduct on yall.... so its all good... but dont go as far to say he spit in his face.... it was a good last quarter by yall... but if anyone c-ville did the most talking and didnt back it up... lol and lil ole number 24 runnin around with three minutes to go sayin.... HIT ME YEAH HIT ME!!! What happened to him four plays later.. concusion? seriously i wanna know he was holdin his head when he went off the field... but great game c-ville....and yall were right...it was a different team than we had seen... and yall caused us to have a sloppy game... so good job... And how was the locker room? i was last one out.... not one person from c-ville came to MAKE us clean up.... and we did exactly what we do at every game.... but good luck with huntland next week....

NO...that aint what happened...your number nine started it...and our BIG mc lineman as you call it...didnt say a word to him...cause he jumped up and looked at him while #9 was runnin his mouth.... ref threw a flag and we got what we wanted out of the whole deal.. a flag for unsportsman like conduct on yall.... so its all good... but dont go as far to say he spit in his face.... it was a good last quarter by yall... but if anyone c-ville did the most talking and didnt back it up... lol and lil ole number 24 runnin around with three minutes to go sayin.... HIT ME YEAH HIT ME!!! What happened to him four plays later.. concusion? seriously i wanna know he was holdin his head when he went off the field... but great game c-ville....and yall were right...it was a different team than we had seen... and yall caused us to have a sloppy game... so good job... And how was the locker room? i was last one out.... not one person from c-ville came to MAKE us clean up.... and we did exactly what we do at every game.... but good luck with huntland next week....

Very well said! MC lineman did not spit in his face. Im sure after all that was said to him he prolly would have if he wanted. But overall good game to both teams, good luck to the boys in blue in the playoffs! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Very well said! MC lineman did not spit in his face. Im sure after all that was said to him he prolly would have if he wanted. But overall good game to both teams, good luck to the boys in blue in the playoffs! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can say he didnt spit in his face if you want too but #9 didnt go after anybody else during the game and i'm pretty sure i saw some spit on his face when the coach took him out of the game for the penalty...but anywho i'm over all that now but good luck to yall in the playoffs and take care of region 5

Amen!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Nicely said MOORECOUNTYMAN

You can say he didnt spit in his face if you want too but #9 didnt go after anybody else during the game and i'm pretty sure i saw some spit on his face when the coach took him out of the game for the penalty...but anywho i'm over all that now but good luck to yall in the playoffs and take care of region 5

Did anybody check the visitor locker room after the game???.....LOL..I was a little disappointed with the dawgs at the dawg pounds. I was hoping for a CW vs. MC type game. Dawgpride09 did ya'll have some players hurt???? I believe your QB is your best player. I am afraid if you play Huntland like you played MC you will get beat. I hope the Dawgs can give them a good game this week. Good Luck to both teams!

Did anybody check the visitor locker room after the game???.....LOL..I was a little disappointed with the dawgs at the dawg pounds. I was hoping for a CW vs. MC type game. Dawgpride09 did ya'll have some players hurt???? I believe your QB is your best player. I am afraid if you play Huntland like you played MC you will get beat. I hope the Dawgs can give them a good game this week. Good Luck to both teams!

The QB your probably talking about is now playing RB or did this week... we had a starting fullback and Noseguard out but that shouldn't be an excuse cause we played pretty bad football last week.

and yes they did clean our lockeroom...no controversy this week it was clean as a whistle /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The QB your probably talking about is now playing RB or did this week... we had a starting fullback and Noseguard out but that shouldn't be an excuse cause we played pretty bad football last week.and yes they did clean our lockeroom...no controversy this week it was clean as a whistle /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats how we leave all locker rooms!!! People just dont give us boys way out in the woods any credit!! But lay a spankin on Huntland... They need another hiney woopin!!! Good luck to you guys next week!!!

Thats how we leave all locker rooms!!! People just dont give us boys way out in the woods any credit!! But lay a spankin on Huntland... They need another hiney woopin!!! Good luck to you guys next week!!!

Yeah i dont know about the other locker rooms but ours was just as clean if not cleaner than before you came... but yeah we're gonna try to lay that whoopin this week and yall take care of region 5 in the playoffs and represent the region well