2a playoffs

Toppers0821

This will all be decided after the last game in two weeks. The top 3 from each region qualify and there are 5 wildcards. After that it is broken down into into quadrants by geography.

With the new Region and all, will there be a change to what regions play each other?Which regions will be matched up?Does anybody have an idea on this topic?

Technically there's no region vs region matchup. The teams will be seeded. You could play someone from your own region in the first round. Who knows.

The brackets will be geographically based, but that will only prevent East vs West matchups. Some Middle Tennessee teams could theoretically go to any of the 4 brackets.

I believe it will affect all regions, For instance depending upon the wildcards, a Region 2 team could find themselves in a quadrant with Region 3 teams. I think the only ones who know where they will be placed are teams in the extreme corners of the state.

I've somewhat assumed that the only three regions that would not be set in which half of the bracket they are playing in are 4, 5, and 6. I guess I just don't see a team any farther east or west getting sent to the other side of the state.