Tyner @ McCallie

grimkey

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Fulton's Coach called it the 'pole-cat' /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

HAHA! The "Pole-Cat"...regardless, Tyner has quite a bit of momentum built up, I believe. And most, if not all, of these Rams haven't beaten McCallie yet in their High school careers. Don't get me wrong...McCallie HAS played some great teams...but I think the Ram Train keeps rolling! And everyone talks about the RUN game of Tyner, but the Passing game has slowly, but silently and surely, stepped up a lot from what it was early in the season. I hope McCallie isn't only looking to stop the run...They might just be suprised come Friday night...

HAHA! The "Pole-Cat"...regardless, Tyner has quite a bit of momentum built up, I believe. And most, if not all, of these Rams haven't beaten McCallie yet in their High school careers. Don't get me wrong...McCallie HAS played some great teams...but I think the Ram Train keeps rolling! And everyone talks about the RUN game of Tyner, but the Passing game has slowly, but silently and surely, stepped up a lot from what it was early in the season. I hope McCallie isn't only looking to stop the run...They might just be suprised come Friday night...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

TynerRamFan you need to get Tyner to take those fish sandwiches over to McCallie. If you give one of these to each of your players, I guarantee it will put some pep in his step.

...No fish sandwiches will be sold or eaten until Friday, November 2nd /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />