Hickman County VS. East Hickman

eaglepride

I feel sorry for those CoachT members who click on this thread hoping to read some information/opinions on the actual game. This has gotten really comical for those people who live outside of Hickman Co. and sad for those of us that live in the county.

To the Coach Jones apologist and others who have no dog in this hunt and have not added any football knowledge to this thread - GO FIND YOUR TEAM'S THREAD AND DEVOTE YOUR TIME TO YOUR TEAM!!! To the East fans that are foolish enough to think your team has any chance of winning this game - GET REAL!!! If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts it would be Christmas everyday!

BIGDAWG OUT ~

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Geico Caveman will be gone in a few years, he has destroyed many good players over the years for no reason, the team has never produced, too many stupid stunts over the years.......................... there is a guy from Belmont that will be coming to start a new program after he is done playing there............. that is a promise.

Boomer Herndon? He has already graduated.

you need to wake up from that dream your having.

Im not dreaming!!!! You know as well as I do that any given highschool team can win on any night!!!! Highschool is so unpredictable!!! Of course Hickman has the better record and the far better team but anything can happen, and Im pullin for East so what do you expect me to say???? To you expect me to give up on East and say that Hickman is gonna crush them, cuz im not gonna give in!!! I dont care how good Hickman is!!!! Im not gonna quit rootingfor East!!! got it!!!!

ANYONE CAN WIN ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT!!!!!

GO HARD OR DONT GO AT ALL!!!!

GOOD LUCK EAST!!!!!!

Look folks, this is the way it is. They should have done like the Williamson County schools and started with the 9th and 10th graders. Left the 11th and 12th at HCHS. HCHS would've dropped to AAA, EHHS would have begun building their program the JV level games. This system works. Ravenwood was a powerhouse their first year with seniors, Indy has played very well. And Ensworth is a powerhouse in a powerhouse conference. But, they didn't and this is the hand dealt.

EHHS will suffer this year. They will play better next year. Coach Jones has his head on right and is removing the bad eggs. As the EHMS kids move up, he will get better. They already know what to do. Coach Swenson has to retrain his freshmen on how to play the game, right.

Yes, JuniorPro can be seen a barometer. If the middle schools were to continue what JrPro teaches it would be great. Lewis County does and it seems to work ok for them. You have to have a feeder system for it to work. JrPro>Middle School>High School. All levels of coaches must work together, with the high school coach being the guiding force at all levels.

The big problem is the parents. First game of the year at EHHS. I saw blue parents throw stuff at red students. Believe it or not, these kids are friends. I then saw a game at HCHS. Kids wearing East shirts every where. It was great to see that the friends are still friends despite the parents.

How will tonight go? The game won't be much to watch. At least by the history of this season. HCHS will try to get up to a 35 point lead and let off and try to let the mercy rule take over. I hope the parents on both sides act right and respect the new stadium. It's really nice. Treat everyone with respect, no matter what color they are wearing.

I'd like to see both teams get together after the game at the 50 yard line. THAT, would be classy.

Im not dreaming!!!! You know as well as I do that any given highschool team can win on any night!!!! Highschool is so unpredictable!!! Of course Hickman has the better record and the far better team but anything can happen, and Im pullin for East so what do you expect me to say???? To you expect me to give up on East and say that Hickman is gonna crush them, cuz im not gonna give in!!! I dont care how good Hickman is!!!! Im not gonna quit rootingfor East!!! got it!!!!

GOOD LUCK EAST!!!!!!

Honey, you keep rootin for your team and never give in.... Swenser got his boys fired up like the bear use to do and this game will last as long it takes the water to get hot....

PLEASE ! call your school board member.......... Dr. Nash forced the East School to play a Varsity Schedule, it was not by choice. there was no choice given, So you all are very misinformed. It was decided by NASH ! This is a FACT.

Are you sure that when it was decided that EHHS was to be a school four grades that didn't have something to do with it? The parents probably wanted a graduation, varsity sports and everything that comes with being a school with fours grades. You might do a little research before popping off.

Look folks, this is the way it is. They should have done like the Williamson County schools and started with the 9th and 10th graders. Left the 11th and 12th at HCHS. HCHS would've dropped to AAA, EHHS would have begun building their program the JV level games. This system works. Ravenwood was a powerhouse their first year with seniors, Indy has played very well. And Ensworth is a powerhouse in a powerhouse conference. But, they didn't and this is the hand dealt.

EHHS will suffer this year. They will play better next year. Coach Jones has his head on right and is removing the bad eggs. As the EHMS kids move up, he will get better. They already know what to do. Coach Swenson has to retrain his freshmen on how to play the game, right.

Yes, JuniorPro can be seen a barometer. If the middle schools were to continue what JrPro teaches it would be great. Lewis County does and it seems to work ok for them. You have to have a feeder system for it to work. JrPro>Middle School>High School. All levels of coaches must work together, with the high school coach being the guiding force at all levels.

The big problem is the parents. First game of the year at EHHS. I saw blue parents throw stuff at red students. Believe it or not, these kids are friends. I then saw a game at HCHS. Kids wearing East shirts every where. It was great to see that the friends are still friends despite the parents.

How will tonight go? The game won't be much to watch. At least by the history of this season. HCHS will try to get up to a 35 point lead and let off and try to let the mercy rule take over. I hope the parents on both sides act right and respect the new stadium. It's really nice. Treat everyone with respect, no matter what color they are wearing.

I'd like to see both teams get together after the game at the 50 yard line. THAT, would be classy.

Hit the nail right on the head about the parents!

GOOD LUCK EAST!!!!!!

Congrats to the East team, they played with a lot of heart. If Coach will keep up the discipline with these boys he will do well within the next couple yrs. Roll on Bulldogs.

Bulldogs ran the ball very well.... they knew right where to go on the run.........great blocking.......I think East did pretty good with the exception of catching passes , and containing on that left side the Bulldogs ran 3 touchdowns.......Congrats. I hope you guys go deep in the playoffs. Now we have to look forward to Lewis County.