Whitwell @ Grace Baptist Academy

SamHain

what time is the game tonite?

I have been told by school sources that start time is 7:00 central/ 8:00 eastern. That seems odd, though, because usually when playing in the eastern time zone, games start at 7:00 or 7:30. I'm trying to confirm that time just to be sure, but that's all I've been told so far.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP that frying pan hit you hard. grace-35 whitwell-12

Old Pirate says the tigers will win by 14 points. OP says the tigers better not make OP look like he just got hit in the head with a frying pan. Good luck to "all" of the players.

Old Pirate says the tigers must still mending from that pirate whipping. Yep, OP must....... have still been in the state of recovery as well. Grace will certainly have their hands full friday night. The are reloading the gun powder after resting several starters against Temple.

you can't compare whitwell's running game to SP. of course SP will run on grace successfully, SP runs on everyone with 40+ points a game. SP better get past the first round of playoffs this year.......

The get Trousdale County in the first round. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />