Creek Wood at Giles Co.

Big Country

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles county came out and passed it about 85% of the time against CW...throwing 5 TD passes... CW doesn't have a bad secondary, they just looked like they weren't rolling on all four wheels last night. CW's offense looked like they finally started doing well late in the game, I don't understand why they can't do well the whole game. CW's quaterback had to have been sacked a record amount of times. Marshall better have their secondary ready for Giles. With success in the passing game, you know they are goin to try to continue that success next week against Marshall County. Also, Marshall better protect their QB, Giles does a good job getting into the other team's backfield and causing pressure.

Bo Wallace threw for about 300 yards last night thanks to great protection from his O line. Including one 70 yard bomb to Derico Brown. That pass was the most perfect pass I've ever seen. Hit Rico perfectly in his stride for a big TD on a third and long. The Giles County D also stepped up in a BIG way. They combined for about 8 sacks and I don't know if they if they got more than 1 first down in the first half. Kendall Dangerfield and Torrell Harney were in that QB's face all night. Great pass rush.

I would also like to extend a big congrats to David Lipscomb.

Bo Wallace threw for about 300 yards last night thanks to great protection from his O line. Including one 70 yard bomb to Derico Brown. That pass was the most perfect pass I've ever seen. Hit Rico perfectly in his stride for a big TD on a third and long. The Giles County D also stepped up in a BIG way. They combined for about 8 sacks and I don't know if they if they got more than 1 first down in the first half. Kendall Dangerfield and Torrell Harney were in that QB's face all night. Great pass rush.

I would also like to extend a big congrats to David Lipscomb.

Hope Giles is ready to play against Marshall County next week

did anyone see CW's sorry attempt to disrespect GC by dancing on the bobcat at mid-field before the game.CW's coach went out there and yelled at them and made them get off.i know GC's my team but i think stuff like that is cool if you can back it up,like Georgia did saturday against Florida.

Im sure Coach Daniel had a fit about that!!!! He has always taught his players to be respectful towards the other team!!!! This is not normal for a CW sporting event.... Cw teams are usually good tempered and respectful...

Not a normal CW team!

2003: 4-6

2004: 5-5

2005: 9-3: 2ND ROUND OF THE STATE PLAYOFFS

2006: 3-7

2007: ??? (4-6 OR 5-5)

2005 looks like the "out of ordinary" type of team as far as Creek Wood's football program goes looking back in time. This team was picked to finish 6th in the region in the preseason by the coaches and in the past when you look really hard you'll see that it's only a football program that's gone to the playoffs 1 TIME!!!!

2003: 4-6

2004: 5-5

2005: 9-3: 2ND ROUND OF THE STATE PLAYOFFS

2006: 3-7

2007: ??? (4-6 OR 5-5)

2005 looks like the "out of ordinary" type of team as far as Creek Wood's football program goes looking back in time. This team was picked to finish 6th in the region in the preseason by the coaches and in the past when you look really hard you'll see that it's only a football program that's gone to the playoffs 1 TIME!!!!

Yes, Cw has managed only 1 playoff year, but come on!!! Cw has played competitive varsity football for about 3 years!!!!! They are definitely in a good spot right now!!! Hopefully Cheatham will slip up and we can get a win!!!!!

05' was definitley out of the ordinary!!! Im glad to be a part of that season!!!!