Off Season Camps/Clinics

BLUEMOM

For WR's and QB's the Furman University camp is very good. The players get alot of work done during the 4-Day camp. If your looking for good QB instruction, head to Columbia, SC to the University of South Carolina, and work with the Ol' Ball Coach. I went there before my soph. and my junior season. Went to Furman before my Senior season.

I echo zonepirate with the Darin Slack QB Academy. He has several camps from Dec. to Feb. Some of his current QBs in training are the QBs from Jenks H.S., Oklahoma. Also, Matt Flynn (LSU), Matt Arnete(spelling?) from Hillsboro, QB from Pearl-Cohn who has committed to Kentucky, Jake Ledbetter (Chattanooga Red Bank) who just surpassed 5,000 career yards, Gary Orr (Austin Peay). LSU Offensive Coordinator has stated how impressed he is with Slack and his ability to teach fundamentals and teach kids how to self-correct. Great camps!!! We will have the DSQBA once again be in Chattanooga in late June. Make plans to attend that camp as it is in it's 5th year in the Chattanooga area. You will not be disappointed in the DSQBA. Good luck to all the playoff bound teams.