girls wrestling

sweety1000

maybe,,,,but why would I want to watch a lessor form of the sport, unless I had a child on the team.

You will never catch me at a YMCA soccer match again,,,unless I have grandchilden there.

Well Tex, there have been girls Tourny's or matches the last couple of years in the Chatt. & Middle Tn. area. They way out draw the boys Tourny's. And they look better in their singlets.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Tex, there have been girls Tourny's or matches the last couple of years in the Chatt. & Middle Tn. area. They way out draw the boys Tourny's. And they look better in their singlets.

really,,,,,,how does that change my opinion on the level of competitive level or my willingness to watch.....it does not.

Maybe the draw was the spectacle of the uniforms, as you said.

btw, what was the draw and what does that say for the level of the boys program if they are outdrawn by this other wrestling match? LOL.......I am not sure I believe it out draws the guys...but if you say so ....okay.

so if your children had a girl teammate wrestling you wouldn't watch? how is this girls wrestling going to work out? will there be all girl tournaments? i doubt high schools can afford to hold an all girl wrestling tournament as there aren't many wrestling...yet. and lessor form of the sport? thats a sexist statement. so women competing are lessor in your eyes?

I am not sure what was unclear with what I already posted.

sexist statement or not,,,,,,,,the truth is the truth.....no need to be politically correct in a debate about the difference in the level of competition. Come on,,,,,try to be honest with yourself instead of trying to make it out to be a flaw in my character. I did not say "women" were lessor because they were competing....but nice try to twist up the discussion.

really,,,,,,how does that change my opinion on the level of competitive level or my willingness to watch.....it does not.

Maybe the draw was the spectacle of the uniforms, as you said.

btw, what was the draw and what does that say for the level of the boys program if they are outdrawn by this other wrestling match? LOL.......I am not sure I believe it out draws the guys...but if you say so ....okay.

Tex I never said they were better wrestlers, just that those events out draw the the boys events. How many were there not exact, I do know that the gym was full and STANDING room only, and the crowd was electric.

The match I saw was Soddy-Daisy girls vs. the Red Bank girls. Now, I admit I don't know that much about HS wresting, Who's, who's so to speak, but Soddy's pretty good from what people tell me.

Tex I never said they were better wrestlers, just that those events out draw the the boys events. How many were there not exact, I do know that the gym was full and STANDING room only, and the crowd was electric.

The match I saw was Soddy-Daisy girls vs. the Red Bank girls. Now, I admit I don't know that much about HS wresting, Who's, who's so to speak, but Soddy's pretty good from what people tell me.

Tex is an old Snake Eater who thinks women are good for one thing! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Tex is an old Snake Eater who thinks women are good for one thing! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

rigger.....you a walking the wrong path. LOL......the only issue I am even addressing about women is the level of competition they happen to be,,,,and even then it is only my opinion.

It is not a derogatory statement. Men are faster, stronger and better athletically than women. Sorry bud, but it's the truth. And men are the superior sex when it comes to sports. That is why men went out and hunted and women gathered berries and roots. This has been developed for thousands of years. Testosterone also gives men a little bit of help in this area.

yes i think thats the only thing that seprates us

I believe it was two women actually. In the old testament. As for your opinions towards my post, I am a bit humbled. It is true that no one here has said no to girls period. I was adding certain experiences I am having now with a girl on my team. Many of my parents don't want her on the mats, and I won't have it. So I guess I made an assumption. I just don't see why it is such a big deal to some people. If you are afraid of something "popping" up, you should check your psychology books. To make a long explanation short, when someone is to be involved in such a fight or flight scenario, i.e. Wrestling match, the part of your brain that governs secondary needs shuts down. You brain automatically takes instinctive survival tactics, and shuts out hunger, sexual arousal, thirst, and that paper you forgot to turn in at third period English. Ask any neuro-science major, psychologist, or brain surgeon. Like we have any of those handy?

While I am not a neuroscience major after my 125 defeated a female opponent last year his hand was not the only thing that was raised /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />]

While I am not a neuroscience major after my 125 defeated a female opponent last year his hand was not the only thing that was raised /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />]

I have made an attempt never to get too personal on these boards but you sir are an idiot. I doubt you ever coached anyone to a victory in anything.

Back under the bridge troll.