Waverly Central at Houston County

papatiger

....Well u really did not stir me up a bit..I was answering a question for redneck....He was wondering why SC people got on waverly board.. I was jsut giving him my reason....I highly doubt waverly scores 28 either...That is just improbable to think look at the totals this year...After watching HC last week, they do have a little speed but pretty young... Their line though is the best line I have seen all year....They all yell "look out" at the same time...

If HC is the best line you've seen all year, you're in trouble.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Busey and the Irish get the job done at home tonight. I am picking them for the win solely on the fact that that they rallied from a 33-7 deficit to Montgomery Central earlier in the season.

Houston County - 21

Waverly - 10

no way hc can put 21 on Waverly's defense. They only allowed 20 points on defense to Huntingdon, the other points was interception run back, kick off return where a bunch of tackles were missed and a fumble on the 3. HC won't score I don't believe.

I assume whoever wins will still be pretty close to the basement and still have wet feet instead of wet feet and wet knees.

Should be decent game. Home team possibly the favorite.

Yep, no doubt. You are right too it will definitely be wet and cold. Should be fun for both teams. Good luck to both and hope for no injuries.