Sequoyah vs Howard

dumdum

As for you Im done going back and forth with. Central plays right into Howards hands. You wont be able to pass the ball like you did against everyone else because the Hustlintigers defend the pass very well. We will surprise you when you see us

Big words from a lot of people. Sequoyah just play smart football because Howard will come at you at 4 places. up the middle, around both ends and the pass. in SG formation it will be 22 up the middle and to the outside and he is their most dangerous weapon because he runs hard and is hard to bring down. he is not that big but he fast and strong. the pass is not that big of a weapon, because the qb is not that accurate except for the long, throw it up in the air , and run under it ball. the defence was what impressed me the most at the pc game. they are quick and will hit you type of team. believe it or not good luck chiefs. ps best game of the night is pc v mc

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW,I didn't realize Howard was that much better than Polk County and Mcminn Central. We just lost by 21 and 24 to those two teams. I guess that makes Howard the region winner hands down. Captain,just how many points did they score at will against Polk County? I still believe the final score will be a surprise to you and many more. GO CHIEFS!

Well heres some news for you, they are that much better AND its at Howard AND its senior night AND the Chiefs are gonna get blown out. I hope you realize you just said "they only beat us by 21 and 24". I mean.....if you think thats a close game.....its whatever you think man.

Smokey you my friend are the biggest Howard Hater. There is only 1 hudson and we have a passing attack but we havent had to bring it out against anyone but Polk. Polk has a solid defense and they come up and hit you hard. And we know we will have to face the refs at Central thats the only way they will win. If the game is called fairly Howard will beat them. I just hope they dont do us like they did our 98 team but please stop hating on my hustlin tigers because all this hating brings fuel to our fire

I don't know what game you have every been to, but of all the mc games that I have attended I have never left and said that there home cooking . if so name me one that changed the outcome of the game

Notre Dame is not that great of a team, deep down I know we should have beat them and East Ridge. It really doesnt bother me when we lose to a GOOD team and I know Howard has become a great team this year and I take nothing from them, but i also kow how Good the Chiefs can be and what they are capable of. I guess what I'm trying to say is the game will be played by two very improved teams, one with alot of experience and one that is young and hungry, thats why I just believe the game will be closer than you think. Yes the Chiefs time will come (should be next season) so enjoy while you can and see you guys Friday night. GO CHIEFS!!

Enjoy what while we can? Howard only has 4 seniors!!!

I don't know what game you have every been to, but of all the mc games that I have attended I have never left and said that there home cooking . if so name me one that changed the outcome of the game

Sequoyah and Howard thread! Central will be next week but you guys wont beat polk.

As for you Im done going back and forth with. Central plays right into Howards hands. You wont be able to pass the ball like you did against everyone else because the Hustlintigers defend the pass very well. We will surprise you when you see us

right into your hand huh? even if you do take away the passing game they will just line up and beat you with the wishbone. pick your poison and get ready to lose the region championship game...

right into your hand huh? even if you do take away the passing game they will just line up and beat you with the wishbone. pick your poison and get ready to lose the region championship game...

Almost every team we have played runs the wishbone! Look at what has happened to them. So you pick your poison. Oh yeah we hit hard just like polk. You guys better stop looking ahead to your loss and focus on the loss that you are about to take

Almost every team we have played runs the wishbone! Look at what has happened to them. So you pick your poison. Oh yeah we hit hard just like polk. You guys better stop looking ahead to your loss and focus on the loss that you are about to take

well central isn't just any other team. what poison? all you have is hudson!! all you have to worry about is one of the 15 or so chargers that will score on any given play!!!! PICK YOUR POSION!!! who said polk hit soooo hard!!! why does everyone think they are so big and bad?? nothing special about em!! you better worry about this week, buddy! appy state beat michigan....seq beat howard?? maybe? anything can happen, and for seq i hope it does...all they have to do is stop one guy! hahahaha good luck friday man.

Well heres some news for you, they are that much better AND its at Howard AND its senior night AND the Chiefs are gonna get blown out. I hope you realize you just said "they only beat us by 21 and 24". I mean.....if you think thats a close game.....its whatever you think man.

Come on,dude,Irealize what I said. The way I meant it was to compare to the 35 you say Howard will beat us by. No,I don't think that is close,but the games were closer than you think or the final score sounds. Just never mind. I just still don't believe it will be 35,but....it's whatever you think,man. GO CHIEFS!