Sequoyah vs Howard

dumdum

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35?!! In the words of a true legend,"I don't think so,Tim!" It will be closer than you think.

For some reason I think that this will be closer than what people might be predicting. I have no real logic, just that Chiefs have nothing to lose.

Seq. offense is tricky and I think it will give Howard trouble, keeping the tigers offense off the field, with ball control. I think that Seq. will have trouble stopping Howard, but it will stay close.

How.28

Seq. 21

Good Luck to both teams!!!

Senior Night for the Tigers. Too much speed. Nasty defense. Athletes everywhere. Yeah I think Legend was about right. Howard by 35.

Howard did make a big statement going into Meigs and coming out with a win. Chiefs will need the ball to go their way with turnovers and big plays. The turnover was a back breaker last weak and the defense was tough for three quarters. Ball control will be huge for the Chiefs, they just gotta keep the game at their pace and give theirselves a chance to win at the end of the game. 35 point win for Howard, I think not "Legend", should be a close game if we have ball control. GO CHIEFS!!!